Social CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin exposes his penis on zoom call

tTc9cKQ.gif

Yeah it's good shit haha!

Honestly believe the original is staged. Otherwise that means that none of the dude's coworkers had the fucking decency to just end the call?

*edit*
Oh shit, who can tell the truth from acting?

THIS GUY!
<Moves>
Wasn't sure if you meant the OG video was fake too. Great acting, they got me lol.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. We all pull the goalie from time to time. You gotta mind your surroundings though. "What" he did wasn't shocking. "When" he did it was.

It also speaks to how out of the loop he is on technology in general. Not good for a lawyer.

Well a guy getting butt naked and pleasuring himself during a Zoom call with colleagues is not something I would call a “normal behaviour” with or without camera

Sounds hilarious (based on my limited understanding of the situation)... but awful for him.

Dude has an overactive libido and some impulse-control issues. Not the end of the world, but sadly the likely end of his current career. Given what just happened with Adam Kovic at Rooster Teeth.... seems like a recent trend misplaced libido these days.

is that the actual zoom call ? didn't picture him being that fat .. what a slob lol

Well at least he's got a penis more than I can say for them guys over at FOX who seem have them Ken doll tools.

The most shocking part of this story that it confirms he has a penis.

I just saw the video, he was squeezing his dick like a tube of toothpaste, it looked unhealthy.

I remember not liking this guy but I can’t recall why

People like him try to say magic lies on tv so they can get away with things like this.

Back