Colby broke his foot during the fight

This thread it was smell like maple syrup and Molson.

Must be the time for Anti-American narratives again lulz

Was there any action in the first thirty seconds? Lol. Plus, first he said it was his leg so how do we know what to believe? I wanted him to win, but you never know what's true.

So what? Kurt Angle won the gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. Colby shouldn't be making excuses.

It's hard to tell if anything Colby says is true though. The only thing that seemed obvious to me was that Leon was better in every way, honestly it makes the fight that much worse if you think about the actual amount of damage/action we saw.

Something was def. off.
Interestingly he takes the high road on injuries and didn't mention his broken foot the night of the fight, letting Leon enjoy his win while taking the extreme low road with trash talk.

If you listen to the sound of the kick it's plausible.

He didn't break his foot. Jose Aldo did break his foot in the 1st round against Korean Zombie. You could literally see his foot swell up over the course of the fight. Not the case with Colby who is a liar.

aldo-foot1HEADER.jpg

He went on and on about how "easy" the fight was, but now suddenly his foot was broken?

Definitely full of shit. We'll have footage of him walking around with zero problems in the next few days and the "broken foot" will be forgotten
He definitely broke something. He didn’t look himself and would barely shoot for a takedown

Ditto
I think it was cage rust and he ran his mouth too much to back it up
Not the same Colby that fought Usman

Back