Colby calls out "sheep lover" Khabib, "bum" Robert Whittaker

That's the great thing about Sherdog you can be as delusional as you like. Whittaker a bum? Makes sense your join date is after the 2 wars with Romero. Run along now.
My join date? So every fan is required to make a sherdog account on the first day ever watch an mma fight? Lol rock solid Millennial logic. Lemme guess ur favorite fighter is GSP also right?

Honestly, with this mans work ethic, I honestly fear he could do it. If he did it, rest assured he will be saying hes the undisputed GOAT and it will be hard to break through the sheer ignorance of the majority to convince them otherwise. A true dark day of MMA if I ever saw one, Colby Covington, The GOAT combat athlete period lol.

My join date? So every fan is required to make a sherdog account on the first day ever watch an mma fight? Lol rock solid Millennial logic. Lemme guess ur favorite fighter is GSP also right?
Wow I hope English isn’t your first language. For the record no GSP is not my favourite fighter though he’s right up there in the GOAT conversation. Your join date offered you at least the excuse of ignorance if you’d missed Whittaker’s two fights with Yoel. If you saw both plus the Reaper finishing Jacare and your conclusion is that Whittaker’s a bum you’re, simply put, a fucking idiot. So which is it are you ignorant because you’re new or an idiot?

Back