Colby Covington: 'I Know I’m the Best Welterweight on Earth'

This guys doesn't even believe that himself.

His heart was not in his last fight.

I'm sure he'll hang around but wish he wouldn't. His personality is so bad that it's just not worth it, even to see him get beat.

If there ever were a person who really needed to do some soul searching, it would be Colby.
Getting sad at this point.

Man this guy is relentless.

Unbelievable tenacity and perseverance.

Hope he gets a title shot while actually healthy soon.

giphy.gif

If Colby had fought the entire fight like he did in the last couple of minutes, it might have been interesting. But he did not do anything for the majority of the fight.

HE HAD A BROKEN FOOT.

Try walking on a broken foot and leg, let alone fighting on it.

Inspirational.

HE HAD A BROKEN FOOT.

Try walking on a broken foot and leg, let alone fighting on it.

Inspirational.
Colby a total stud didn't even notice he broke his foot, Should of wrestled then if the foot broke in the first round. He also said he didn't have a scratch on him after the fight and it was the easiest fight of his life i believed he said.

Colby speaks shit from start to finish but he said he broke his foot so we believe that and only that.

Sounds like he wants a participation belt.

Surely no one is dumb enough to think he means a word he said? He has created a character, and spouts written lines, not one bit of it is actually him. Also he needs to write better lines and act better cause he really isn't believable.

At this point he's more deluded than McGregor and fast becoming a top contender for Conrat's cringe championship.

Back