Colby would have KO’d Khamzat at 170.

I think people are underestimating Colby because of his jackass persona. He's not an easy fight for anyone & can physically outlast pretty much anyone. I can't see him getting dominated in a fight. Maybe he'd get knocked out but i don't see him getting pinned down like Usman's 1st round.

No he wouldn't have. He had to actually step into the cage to fight someone and we know that ain't happening

Khamzat inflicted next to zero damage when he rode Usmans back for a round. Colby essentially just has to train RNC defense and hand fighting for the entire training camp, to survive the first round.

did Kamaru even have a scratch or bruise after the fight?
A shame no one told Leech and Kevin that all they had to do was defend subs and they'd be fine. Kamaru has better grappling than Colby by the way. We saw them fight 50 minutes just the two of them, to say nothing of all the other Colby footage that's out there.

I think people are underestimating Colby because of his jackass persona. He's not an easy fight for anyone & can physically outlast pretty much anyone. I can't see him getting dominated in a fight. Maybe he'd get knocked out but i don't see him getting pinned down like Usman's 1st round.
He is estimated appropriately for a guy who has a grand total of 0 wins over fighters on today's UFC roster throughout the past half decade. The amount of milking done off irrelevant wins is absurd. If the guy competed against anyone in the top 20 that might change, but come on now.

I think anyone who can survive the first and go 5 rounds will be a problem for Khamzat.

Colby would not be able to ko any ranked fighter from 135 and up

Colby actually did a really good job dodging this fight, it looked like it was going to happen at one point.

Back