Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Even Dana (who loves gargling Trumps nuts) was trying to get him back on topic during that cringe fest of an interview

You can posture as much as you want. It's a nazi conspiracy theory.

to the highlighted section - gee, doesn't that sound familiar? Nazi's hate diversity and progress.
Yea, the whole theory aspect of it seems to revolve around its source and whether it's a big conspiratorial plot or whatnot. I don't care about the source, I don't care about who may have pointed it out in the past, and I certainly am not going to go on the defensive and plead with you to stop calling me a Nazi. I could just as easily call you a marxist and ascribe you to a political ideology that has resulted in mass misery and murder.

No, when I talk about cultural marxism, I'm talking about what's actually happening, which is the gross promotion of all things secular and sexual in Western social institutions. Do I believe there's mass promotion and encouragement of homosexuality and everything associated with that movement. Yup. Do I think there are deliberate attempts to destroy the nuclear family. Yup, and I even heard an interview with a BLM leader saying they wanted to do just that. Do I think there are parties interested in White people being demonized and replaced in White-majority countries. Yup. Hell, our modern understanding of racism came from Trotsky. Do I think there's a movement to eradicate Christianity and Christian morals from society? Yup.

This may be the world you want. Great. Grab a pickett sign and go for it. It's insanity to me, and I will refer to it as such. Oh, and as I alluded to, if you want to call me a Nazi, I don't really give a shit. Most traditionally minded people such as myself lose their spine and go into a tizzy and lose themselves if someone calls them a Nazi, racist, ...phobe, or whatever. Not me.

It's funny if you win because it's a troll job.

Losing? Not very funny or useful.

Omg bro… I can’t even. Trump has done more for the average American than any President in the last 100+ Years, that’s facts too.

I don’t understand why he gets hate. Just think about it, you’d love him if it wasn’t for the Fake, Corrupt News Media. All of these FAKE Op-Eds talking about colluding with Russia (FALSE) or talking about his Taxes, meanwhile no news about The Biden Crime Families Child & Human Trafficking Crimes, The Epstein Flight Logs that Congress is currently sitting on, Wide Open Border where Illegals and drugs are pouring in by the 1000’s each day, no, we would rather talk about “Orange Man Bad” and how Endless Wars are beneficial for the betterment of our “Democracy.” What are “they” hiding in Ukraine and in Israel? Why are “they” so Pro Ukraine and so Pro Israel, but very Anti-American? What is there to hide?? Do your own research, draw your own conclusions.

Take The Red Pill. It’s NOT too late.
{<jordan}

Should stop interviewing the losers (unless they got robbed)

Legit LOL'd when he was exiting the arena while Colby was thanking him for being there.

It literally couldn't have been more perfect for this whole clownish scenario. It was literally like watching a sitcom.

the only way it could have ended any better is if colby covington was facing josh emmett instead!

i still cant get over that knockout lol. best one i've seen in a good while.

The facts are Leon only landed 13 more significant strikes. None of those had Colby damaged/wobbled/on shaky legs, etc. The first three rounds were largely point fighting pitter patter, where Leon landed more, barely. 13 more significant strikes over 5 rounds. Colby did have more ground control time by four minutes. He won the fifth round, finished stronger. Even if Leon let him, that is still a concession. Is it not? It was a closer fight, closer than people will ever give credit, because they are blinded by orange induced madness/xyience. Colby, with the right match ups + no USADA in 2024, a win over Wonder Guy would be right back in title contention, would he not? I think Leon won, without a doubt, but it was way closer than people think, and Leon also did not put on a crazy performance. It was glorified sparring at points. This is my unbiased assessment of the fight. Props to Leon. Props to Colby. However the most exciting thing was the press conference, plus Sean Stricklands 12-6 hellbows.

You're right, it definitely wasn't a blow out or anything like many would make it seem. Peoples dislike for Colby are making it sound like he got beaten from pillar to post, which is untrue. It was a pretty tame fight.

You WERE totally trying to rustle some jimmies with how you were saying it though, with the added Trump talk and such lol. Fair play though, I can't really argue with your analysis.

Yet you are wrong every second of every day lol
See, your problem is your tiny mind can't comprehend the things I say so you confuse that for me being wrong all the time, but really you're just a tard. But then, an intelligent Trumper is an oxymoron isn't it? LMAO

See, your problem is your tiny mind can't comprehend the things I say so you confuse that for me being wrong all the time, but really you're just a tard. But then, an intelligent Trumper is an oxymoron isn't it? LMAO
See, this is an example of how wrong you are all the time. I'm not a Trumper you fucking moron!

Back