Social Confederate Robert E Lee statue of Charlottesville Melted Down to create new 'art'.

No one ever mentioned "supporting" the murder of another human being and stating that he happened to be "Black" is irrelevant. I was pointing out at the same Time Floyds statues were being put in place in cities Lee's statues were being taken down by white liberals who suffer from unwarranted and unjustified White Guilt....Its comical.
Lol why would a liberal feel white guilt about a Lee monument? That whole guilt thing is something made up by snowflake right wing dorks. White liberals correctly don't want to honor traitors to our country.

Lol why would a liberal feel white guilt about a Lee monument? That whole guilt thing is something made up by snowflake right wing dorks. White liberals correctly don't want to honor traitors to our country.

It's also interesting to me the mindset of conservatives regarding emotional content:

Pregnant women - we MUST have maximum depth of feeling about fetuses, abortion is and always was an atrocity and should be corrected, it's a crime against humanity that scars our very souls!!

American chattel slavery - eh, it happened a long time ago. No remorse. Get over it. White people who still enjoy advantages dealt from its existence shouldn't give it a second thought.

Lol

You do sound like a fool, you can't properly interpret slave owning statistics in disproportion properly which is why you changed the subject.

And you're still not important, deal with it.

Heh, again, why did the vast majority of those men, who didn’t own slaves, go to war? You know the answer. Didn’t have anything to do with slavery.

Again, you’re arguing that those men (n vs s) died with slavery on their minds?

Did the Nazis die with the idea of anti-semitism on their minds? No? Guess you can only be an anti-semitie if your literal dying thought is the pain and suffering of the oppressed group.

You're a middle aged man, making bad faith arguments based on scenarios that wouldn't make it into a 90s era comic book. Jesus christ.
Heh, again, why did the vast majority of those men, who didn’t own slaves, go to war? You know the answer. Didn’t have anything to do with slavery.
Because you can be invested in something that doesn't play a role in your day to day life. Do you have to have been the victim of a crime to vote for tougher punishments on criminals? Do you have had to have served, to want more military spending? Do you have to be a corporation to vote for corporate tax cuts?

Your inane, narrow minded argument falls flat with the tiniest bit of scrutiny, and the only reason you're making it is because I hurt your precious ego when I said you weren't important.

Again, deal with it.

Did the Nazis die with the idea of anti-semitism on their minds? No? Guess you can only be an anti-semitie if your literal dying thought is the pain and suffering of the oppressed group.

You're a middle aged man, making bad faith arguments based on scenarios that wouldn't make it into a 90s era comic book. Jesus christ.

Because you can be invested in something that doesn't play a role in your day to day life. Do you have to have been the victim of a crime to vote for tougher punishments on criminals? Do you have had to have served, to want more military spending? Do you have to be a corporation to vote for corporate tax cuts?

Your inane, narrow minded argument falls flat with the tiniest bit of scrutiny, and the only reason you're making it is because I hurt your precious ego when I said you weren't important.

Again, deal with it.

Killing and dying are big commitments. If people vote a certain way, they certainly aren’t going to war for less. Most northerners didn’t fight for slaves, and most southerners didn’t even own slaves. Face it, I’m right, and you’re the one believing in comics and fairy tales. I see truth hurts you. Last word is yours.

Killing and dying are big commitments. If people vote a certain way, they certainly aren’t going to war for less. Most northerners didn’t fight for slaves, and most southerners didn’t even own slaves. Face it, I’m right, and you’re the one believing in comics and fairy tales. I see truth hurts you. Last word is yours.

You're not right.

It's also interesting to me the mindset of conservatives regarding emotional content:

Pregnant women - we MUST have maximum depth of feeling about fetuses, abortion is and always was an atrocity and should be corrected, it's a crime against humanity that scars our very souls!!

American chattel slavery - eh, it happened a long time ago. No remorse. Get over it. White people who still enjoy advantages dealt from its existence shouldn't give it a second thought.

Lol
White people don't enjoy any advantages from slavery in fact like I stated America would be better off if slavery never happened. People that still cry about slavery from 100 years ago are just people who need a crutch to get through life and have a victims mentality. They need to blame someone else to divert from personal responsibilities and to divert from personal accountability. And of course I feel no remorse for an action I had no part in and either did my great, great grandparents and at the peak of slavery only 8 percent of Americans even owned slaves. No one should feel any unwarranted guilt or remorse.

No they want to Honor criminals who didn't contribute to Americas History in any shape or form..Got it.

White people don't enjoy any advantages from slavery in fact like I stated America would be better off if slavery never happened. People that still cry about slavery from 100 years ago are just people who need a crutch to get through life and have a victims mentality. They need to blame someone else to divert from personal responsibilities and to divert from personal accountability. And of course I feel no remorse for an action I had no part in and either did my great, great grandparents and at the peak of slavery only 8 percent of Americans even owned slaves. No one should feel any unwarranted guilt or remorse.
{<jordan}

White people enjoyed Jim Crow for upwards of 100 years after slavery ended. The people protesting Ruby Bridges for integrating their school are either old as shit or just recently died. Bridges herself just turned 69.

The first black girl to attend a non segregated school is still alive on this earth drawing breath. She has a twitter account. And you say that white people haven't been drawing the benefits of the slave caste system? The GI Bill? Redlining? Are you fucking retarded?

{<jordan}

White people enjoyed Jim Crow for upwards of 100 years after slavery ended. The people protesting Ruby Bridges for integrating their school are either old as shit or just recently died. Bridges herself just turned 69.

The first black girl to attend a non segregated school is still alive on this earth drawing breath. She has a twitter account. And you say that white people haven't been drawing the benefits of the slave caste system? The GI Bill? Redlining? Are you fucking retarded?
Never benefited from Slavery one day in my life and if you actually believe you did then you must be fucking retarded. Its 2023 its long past time to move on and I swear in 200 years down the road certain groups are still going to be talking about Slavery to use as a crutch. It'll never end and I'm just proud I don't feel one tiny bit of any guilt for the mistakes people long before completely unrelated to me did. Again I'm 100 percent against slavery which still happens and I agree it was one of Americas biggest mistakes... but its long gone history.

Never benefited from Slavery one day in my life and if you actually believe you did then you must be fucking retarded. Its 2023 its long past time to move on and I swear in 200 years down the road certain groups are still going to be talking about Slavery to use as a crutch. It'll never end and I'm just proud I don't feel one tiny bit of any guilt for the mistakes people long before completely unrelated to me did. Again I'm 100 percent slavery and I agree it was one of Americas biggest mistakes but its long gone history.

So yeah, fuckin retarded. I love how you can't even broach the topic of Jim Crow lest your bloated waterhead blows up from cognitive dissonance. Par.

So yeah, fuckin retarded. I love how you can't even broach the topic of Jim Crow lest your bloated waterhead blows up from cognitive dissonance. Par.
Jim Crow was fucked up but so were so many other racist Democrat policies. Your unwarranted white guilt does blow my mind though and so does so many with a slaves mentality. How long and how many years must go by for people to stop making excuses for their own personal inadequacies? In 100 years certain groups will still be blaming Jim Crow for their own personal actions and decisions.

Lets focus on this trash instead of fixing the crumbling infrastructure to make a few radicals happy.

If your fighting army owns slaves at 15 times the rate of the national average, then your side is more invested in slavery than the otherside. That's facts, jack.

{<jordan}

Hey stop talking about facts to @Lucas1980 and @ringking1982 they regularly study facebook memes AND they listen to the Valuetainment PBD podcast!

For every documented historical fact you spout, they have a juicy anectdote, and it means something to them, damnit.

Those accounts from slaves themselves also shred the bullsh*t Ron DeSantis notion that slavery somehow equipped black people with skills to be capitalized on. That wasnt the experience of the majority of forner slaves.

Unless those ex-slaves speak at Turning Point USA, then they will never be free of the democratic plantation.

Right @Super_Nintendo ?

Jim Crow was fucked up but so were so many other racist Democrat policies. Your unwarranted white guilt does blow my mind though and so does so many with a slaves mentality. How long and how many years must go by for people to stop making excuses for their own personal inadequacies? In 100 years certain groups will still be blaming Jim Crow for their own personal actions and decisions.

If you think that the advantages afforded to white people from slavery ended with Jim Crow then all that demonstrates is you have a comically ignorant understanding of how the US functions. Also slavery didn't end, our prisoners are slaves whose labor is sold to private companies, and there is well-documented inequities in our application of "justice"...meaning frequency of arrests, and sentencing disparities. And it's even more hilarious that you contend that removal of a statue of a racist traitor is deleterious to the History of the formation of the Country while actively fighting to bury your head up your @ss to be dismissive of the continued effects that letting such racist traitors assume positions of power after it was over have had on the Country. Even with his statue up, its obvious you learned nothing.

P.S. - Jim Crow were conservative policies. Democrats were the conservative traditionalists of the day. That's you. Republicans were the liberal progressives, that's the opposite of you

Back