Conor McGregor Is 'Muhammad Ali Of UFC

Edgar.jpg

The fact you think Edgar is a tougher fight then Mendes says it all. That was in no way a duck.

The fact you think Edgar is a tougher fight then Mendes says it all. That was in no way a duck.
You McGregor fans parrot the same thing lol. Conor cherry picked opponents, why it bothers you so much I have no idea lol.

You McGregor fans parrot the same thing lol. Conor cherry picked opponents, why it bothers you so much I have no idea lol.

It bothers us because its a false narrative

It bothers us because its a false narrative
No, it really isn't. Conor tried fighting both Frankie who is at 135 and Diego Sanchez. Shut up with the false narrative, your boy cherry picks fights cause he can't hang with the top. Maybe he can rematch another fighter well past his prime like he did with Cowboy. Since, you know, he can't hang at the top and cherry picks fights.
<NoneOfMy>

No, it really isn't. Conor tried fighting both Frankie who is at 135 and Diego Sanchez. Shut up with the false narrative, your boy cherry picks fights cause he can't hang with the top. Maybe he can rematch another fighter well past his prime like he did with Cowboy. Since, you know, he can't hang at the top and cherry picks fights.
<NoneOfMy>

He offered to fight Sanchez because he inew he needed $’s it was charity you screwball.

He offered to fight Sanchez because he inew he needed $’s it was charity you screwball.
Yeah, I am so sure that is true :rolleyes:

How the hell that idiot has so many defending him is beyond me. Let me guess, that old man was in the wrong for turning down Conor's piss whiskey too, right?

Yeah, I am so sure that is true :rolleyes:

How the hell that idiot has so many defending him is beyond me. Let me guess, that old man was in the wrong for turning down Conor's piss whiskey too, right?

Not at all. He also coulda provoked him by telling him to fuck off or calling him a c%#t. You don’t know. Also he threw the shotglass at him not punched him. Clear as day if you slow down the footage.

And why not? A red panty night for Sanchez is charity. Not my fault your a deluded hater who does nothing but think up ways to shit on a great.

Rofl keep on hating bro everytime you mention Conor’s name he shits a gold nugget. So keep on hating.

Conor Bless.

Not at all. He also coulda provoked him by telling him to fuck off or calling him a c%#t. You don’t know. Also he threw the shotglass at him not punched him. Clear as day if you slow down the footage.

And why not? A red panty night for Sanchez is charity. Not my fault your a deluded hater who does nothing but think up ways to shit on a great.

Rofl keep on hating bro everytime you mention Conor’s name he shits a gold nugget. So keep on hating.

Conor Bless.
This is the strangest thing... imagine being a fan of someone whose reputation has been so fucking twisted due to self destruction and actually believe the stupid shit he says? I can tell if Conor was accused of molesting someone you'd be the first to defend him lol.

Back