Conor McGregor Is 'Muhammad Ali Of UFC

Which was years ago now. The talk of Conor being this one shot sniper has long been over.
Special talent like that doesnt just go away. Conor has had some rough luck in his fights lately but I think he is more motivated than ever to come back and remind the world once again.

Special talent like that doesnt just go away. Conor has had some rough luck in his fights lately but I think he is more motivated than ever to come back and remind the world once again.
<36>

KO against Jose Aldo is the best example in my opinion
i will give you that
AMWizd.gif

I don't know what you mean by "this country" since I'm not American, and I have read a great deal about what America did and wanted to to in Vietnam. It was all leaked in the pentagon papers.

America went there to destroy the country, to kill its people and bomb its infrastructure, in order to prevent it from becoming a stable, independent economic engine for southeast Asia. The US wanted another semi-colony, like what they had in the Philippines. Once it became clear they couldn't create that in Vietnam, they started destroying the country. Once the country was basically destroyed, they left.

Everyone who invades a country claims they're doing it for altruistic reasons, right down to Nazi Germany invading Poland, or Japan invading China.
Of course they had their reasons as well for doing it but they also wanted to combat what they considered a potential threat after WWII. It's war, parts of the country is going to be destroyed especially where the battlefields are, but it was split between North and South Vietnam so they weren't trying to destroy all of Vietnam. Alliances and semi-colonies are usually added benefits to what they do, and it's understandable from a strategic stand point. Plus it also benefits the people especially if they are fighting vs communism. Like Phillipines, they removed the military contracts with USA until China started breaching their waters and islands since they know Phillipines is incapable of doing anything on their own vs China's military. There is a defense contract that USA has with Phillipines and they were able to fall back on that and renew the military visitation contract and started doing joint military exercises with USA again.

It depends who is President and if they are pro USA or not. The one currently in power isn't pro USA and that was the problem. The people are pro USA compared to what is going on in the Phillipines currently. They don't like that the people in power is selling out their country to China.

Also I think they left because they didn't want to destroy Vietnam. It was clear that was the only way for America to win so instead of destroying Vietnam with full scale war, they left and brought over Vietnamese as refugees.

Even with the war USA still has good relations with Vietnam and other nations in that area. It's very split in that ASEAN region with the alliances to USA and the alliances to China.

Ali stood for alot of things. He may not have actually believed in the things he stood in, he might have just been a draft dodger and he might not have actually cared about Civil Rights as much as history think he does, but the people believed he stood for things.

No one thinks Conor stands for anything. He reminds me a bit more of an Irish Roberto Duran, a fighter from a fairly small country with crazy fan support, fan friendly style, not afraid to fight at any weight and a big mouth.

Ali didn't hide from Frazier or Ken Norton and Ali also defended his belt. I know Conor is one of your favorites and all but don't get in a huff just cause I'm stating facts.

LoL Ali ducked a war bro

LoL Ali ducked a war bro
That means what exactly? Look... get mad when I say Conor's power is overrated. Wait, that's true, get mad when I say he was trying to pick fights with over the hill fighters. Wait that's true too. Get mad when I call Conor gay.

Here is a Vietnam veteran talking about the 60s. He said he respected what Ali did, and that it helped to change the situation that led to the war.

I'll take the opinion of someone who lived through it over your lame insults and shitty gifs.

I've got a bridge in Nebraska on sale for $599 just for you. Send me your banking information and it's yours.

Ali was a fundamentally important anti-war figure. If you don't think that one of the foremost popular global figures publicly refusing the draft and suffering the consequeces had anything to do with opposition to the vietnam war, you've probably not read much about... well, you've probably just not read much

If you believe he had any hand in ending the war you're just not that bright.

That means what exactly? Look... get mad when I say Conor's power is overrated. Wait, that's true, get mad when I say he was trying to pick fights with over the hill fighters. Wait that's true too. Get mad when I call Conor gay.

He went to jail
For ducking bro. There is no bigger duck in the world.

Just sayin. You seem mad mate.

He went to jail
For ducking bro. There is no bigger duck in the world.

Just sayin. You seem mad mate.
I'm not talking about who is the biggest duck though. Call Ali a duck if you want, he can sit right alongside Conor and they can be ducks together lol. Not mad at all :)

I'm not talking about who is the biggest duck though. Call Ali a duck if you want, he can sit right alongside Conor and they can be ducks together lol. Not mad at all :)

Conor has ducked no one man LoL

Stay delusional. I had hoped you were going to have some sense but in typical Leprechaun fashion, it's the opposite.

Name me a single person Conor ducked.

Back