Conor McGregor Is 'Muhammad Ali Of UFC

I'd say more Prince Naseem than Ali. Even Conor himself said he couldn't compare himself to Ali.

259A084600000578-0-image-m-45_1423839536308.jpg

3000.jpg

conor-mcgregor_7w0d4ijm97p91lrznfobdmo3q.png

Muhammed-Ali.jpg

DF352B93591180998461336719360_3.1.5.6955491111827111362.mp4.jpg

Lmao well played

He's not even the Ali G of mma let alone Muhammed Ali.

Conor is nothing like Ali on fighting methodology, opinions, style, or anything else. Conor is closer to a lower weight Mike Tyson. Conor probably has prison plans. Didn't Tyson end up broke?

Smh.

Ali fought for civil rights.

McGregor used government funds that was supposed to supplement his income while he was a plumbing apprentice and paid for MMA classes and became a multi millionaire.

It's more like McGregor is the Tom Brady of Ireland not Ali.

Smh.

Ali fought for civil rights.

McGregor used government funds that was supposed to supplement his income while he was a plumbing apprentice and paid for MMA classes and became a billionaire.

It's more like McGregor is the Tom Brady of Ireland not Ali.

Conor isn't even close to a billionaire sir.

I've heard this comparison before, and it's fucking stupid

Katie Taylor is going to great lengths to compare fellow countryman Conor McGregor to “The Greatest.”

In a recent interview with “The MMA Hour,” the Olympic gold medalist and undisputed lightweight champion Taylor (20-0, 6 KOs) said McGregor deserves more credit for his accolades than he’s received.

“I messaged [McGregor] after the Dustin Poirier fight, just to offer some words of encouragement really,” said Taylor. “He’s always been a fantastic support to me, but I think he’s just someone who’s actually transcended the sport. He’s like, for me, the Muhammad Ali of the UFC. He’s just a fantastic athlete. A great businessman as well. But what he’s done in the sport and the UFC has been absolutely incredible, and I don’t think he’s celebrated as much as he should be here in Ireland. I think he is an absolute global superstar and just a phenomenal athlete, and he’s always been a complete gentleman toward me.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/katie-t...-ali-ufc-isnt-celebrated-much-ireland--163089

Not sure I agree....
It’s funny that people on here complain about “clickbait” when people who run websites do this stuff, but they have no problem doing it to get people to click on their threads.

Conor is nothing like Ali on fighting methodology, opinions, style, or anything else. Conor is closer to a lower weight Mike Tyson. Conor probably has prison plans. Didn't Tyson end up broke?

Yeah that's a better analogy.

Tyson made something like $500million and lost it all but he got back on his feet and rich again the last few years, his purse for Roy Jones Jr last year was meant to be $10million.

It’s funny that people on here complain about “clickbait” when people who run websites do this stuff, but they have no problem doing it to get people to click on their threads.
Was this thread title somehow misleading to you?

Ali minus character. Ali actually beat great fighters his size. McGgreggor was only great when he fought smaller guys. Never tried to defend a title. Once he moved up to his natural weight, he has one good win (Alvarez)

Back