Crime Conservative Group tells court they have no proof of voter fraud

they didn't find any fraud? gee golly who ever would have thought? i'm sure they'll have no qualms about telling their targets outside of a courtroom about how much evidence they really have and all they need is just a little bit more of their donations and then they'll bring it to court and prove it!

Why?

Please explain
Let me outsource:

The oldest of these psychic realms in development, the id contains the psychic content related to the primitive instincts of the body, notably sex and aggression, as well as all psychic material that is inherited and present at birth. The id (Latin for “it”) is oblivious of the external world and unaware of the passage of time. Devoid of organization, knowing neither logic nor reason, it has the ability to harbour acutely conflicting or mutually contradictory impulses side by side. It functions entirely according to the pleasure-pain principle, its impulses either seeking immediate fulfillment or settling for a compromise fulfillment.

The superego is the ethical component of the personality and provides the moral standards by which the ego operates. The superego’s criticisms, prohibitions, and inhibitions form a person’s conscience, and its positive aspirations and ideals represent one’s idealized self-image, or “ego ideal.”

Let me outsource:

So nothing

You have no argument, I get it

Let me outsource:

So nothing

You have no argument, I get n on

i guess after watching Fox News getting their shit pushed in, by the tune of damn near 900 million a lot of the election fraud grifters are having a come to Jesus moment when they get to court or right before they get to court.
I wonder what the new grift will be to dupe the MAGA Rube out of their money? Nothing easier than taking money from a MAGA Rube. Hell Trump got them to cover 50 million in lawyer fees so far For him and his kids.

yeah the last place these people seem to want to be is inside of a courtroom. which would actually be the first place they would want to be if there was any real crime and they had any evidence of it. they'd be the first people coming through the doors and open to putting forth their testimony and evidence.

no surprise why they filed 66 frivolous and erroneous lawsuits that were designed to be thrown out by any judge that looked at them. they don't want to have to go to court and actually try to make the allegations of all of the crimes that they have no issues with talking about everywhere outside of a courtroom while they ask for donations. they don't want to have to answer to their lies, or have to admit to the courts that they don't have any real evidence and this was all a bunch of bullshit they cooked up. that would mean that they would have to take some of that money and use it to actually debunk their own lies.

rule #1 of grifting the chuds. you don't debunk your own conspiracies. that defeats the whole purpose of your conspiracies. thats where the grift comes to die, and becomes nothing more than just a big fat lie.

There is no evidence of widespread fraud due to mail-in voting. Trump himself voted by mail in the last two federal elections.

As long as there is equitable and fair access to identification, I don't know why anyone would have a problem with requiring it to vote. But in many places that is not what has happened; that's the issue. Restore the voting rights act, make sure everyone has easy access--particularly people for whom that has not been the case historically.

Now, got any comment on this?

The issue is not mail in voting for absentee voters like Trump and myself. Previously it was required to specifically register as an absentee voter, provide reason and signature for verification to receive a ballot by mail. That is very different from the mass printing and mailing of ballots that is happening now.

Despite having witnessed many voting related anomalies in 2020 within my small circle all occurring at that time despite decades without issue, it is still considered anecdotal. Whether that was indicative of a widespread problem or not you are never going to find evidence to prove either way because if there was widespread corruption the people running the system will be the same ones covering any investigation. Fighting that would be almost as stupid as Al Gore thinking he could overturn the 2000 election by challenging the Florida vote where his opponent's brother was the freakin governor.

It is also not hard to understand why people have a problem with requiring identity verification to vote. It is the same reason CA made illegals eligible for drivers licences and then pushed automatic voter registration into the DMVs with no requirement or verification of proof of citizenship. Just check the box swearing you are a citizen and you are a registered voter.

The issue is not mail in voting for absentee voters like Trump and myself. Previously it was required to specifically register as an absentee voter, provide reason and signature for verification to receive a ballot by mail. That is very different from the mass printing and mailing of ballots that is happening now.

Despite having witnessed many voting related anomalies in 2020 within my small circle all occurring at that time despite decades without issue, it is still considered anecdotal. Whether that was indicative of a widespread problem or not you are never going to find evidence to prove either way because if there was widespread corruption the people running the system will be the same ones covering any investigation. Fighting that would be almost as stupid as Al Gore thinking he could overturn the 2000 election by challenging the Florida vote where his opponent's brother was the freakin governor.

It is also not hard to understand why people have a problem with requiring identity verification to vote. It is the same reason CA made illegals eligible for drivers licences and then pushed automatic voter registration into the DMVs with no requirement or verification of proof of citizenship. Just check the box swearing you are a citizen and you are a registered voter.
Multiple states across the country have used statewide mail in ballots for over a decade and have been studied throughly by groups including right wing think tanks and no pattern of abuse or fraud uncovered

I dont think you know about what you're talking about. Nevada also issues driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants, know what it says right on the license?

"NOT A VALID ID" in big bold black letters. See people like you who HATE the idea of people being able to use something you did always pose that State bureaucracies that understand the net benefit of making life easier for "undesirables" are either nefarious or incompetent. You need this to be true in order for your contention to hold water. State bureaucracies are surprisingly efficient at getting sh*t from people, specifically money (and not giving it back.) These licenses cant be used for anything Federal, not even flying. I know this because I have one, as all Nevada residents who renewed their licenses in the past 2 years got one, and we have to submit for a license that doesn't say that for Federal purposes. If you have a non-ID license, you cannot vote. And actually having that in a database makes voter fraud more difficult, not easier.

I dont think you know about what you're talking about. Nevada also issues driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants, know what it says right on the license?

"NOT A VALID ID" in big bold black letters. See people like you who HATE the idea of people being able to use something you did always pose that State bureaucracies that understand the net benefit of making life easier for "undesirables" are either nefarious or incompetent. You need this to be true in order for your contention to hold water. State bureaucracies are surprisingly efficient at getting sh*t from people, specifically money (and not giving it back.) These licenses cant be used for anything Federal, not even flying. I know this because I have one, as all Nevada residents who renewed their licenses in the past 2 years got one, and we have to submit for a license that doesn't say that for Federal purposes. If you have a non-ID license, you cannot vote. And actually having that in a database makes voter fraud more difficult, not easier.

You seem pretty angry, but I have no idea why you are going on about IDs when they have nothing to do with voting. I really wish everyone did have to show a REAL ID to vote, but they don't it is actually illegal in CA to request any ID to verify the identity of a voter. Pretty funny how you just made a great case for why voter ID should be unopposed law without even knowing it.

You also don't seem to understand that elections are conducted at the state level making you sound even dumber blabbering on about Federal purposes.

Despite having witnessed many voting related anomalies in 2020 within my small circle all occurring at that time despite decades without issue, it is still considered anecdotal.
What are these anomalies?
Are you suggesting that folks are voting with an AB60 license?

Despite having witnessed many voting related anomalies in 2020 within my small circle all occurring at that time despite decades without issue, it is still considered anecdotal.

There's a 2020 election megathread here that goes on for hundreds of pages with like-minded wing nuts sharing election conspiracies that got thoroughly debunked. I highly doubt you are bringing anything new 3 years later.

Then the Republicans should stop blocking Democrat-proposed election security legislation.

Or introduce some of their own..... wait, who are we kidding with that... LOL

What makes you think that? Seems like every inquiry into the matter has turned up nothing so 48% seems high to me.

I like the number choice. The fact that it's so specific and precise makes it seem more scientific and not just some random number that you completely pulled out of your ass.

You have a bright future in grifting.

I think he's going for "I'm not crazy enough to go full-on election Truther, but I share a tribal identification with those people, and I don't identify with people who mock them." And I think everyone on both sides gets that message.

Republicans do that a lot--with Creationists, racists, Austrians, anti-vaxxers, Flat Earthers, etc. They know they need the crazies on their side to win, but they want *some* respectability among serious people.

Where did you pull those numbers from again?
I have anonymous asian sources that wish to stay anonymous and asian.

In all seriousness, I was kidding around with my percentage. I do think it's plausible. But its plausible for either party to have an incentive to cheat. I don't like the digital machines, or the mail-in ballots. I think they're both dangerous. For either party. And I think we need to make sure we pay special attention to security in the future. That's my view, love it or hate it

I'm certainly conservative, but I don't identify much with the Republicans these days. Thats why I make fun of many republicans with you guys

What are these anomalies?

Are you suggesting that folks are voting with an AB60 license?
First my gf who was registered absentee voter received all the election info properly in the mail but never received a ballot with her name. She got several ballots in her mailbox with completely random names despite almost never getting mail with other people's names on it in her box before but did get a ballot her last name but completely different first name somehow. Since we did not trust that ballot that did not match her voter registration she went to her in person polling center and was told she could only submit a provisional ballot. That raised the additional question as to why is it provisional when she showed up in person? Since everyone was sent a ballot in the mail how was every in person vote not considered provisional?

A friend of ours that is fairly politically active with the Democrat party also never got a ballot for herself in the mail and when she went to the polling center she had gone to for many years before they told her there was no record of her being a registered voter.

I also picked up and shredded a good dozen random ballots just left out on top of the mailboxes in my gf's building with names never seen before and there are only 7 units in the building.

As I said these are just anecdotal stories not saying there was some great conspiracy or anything but combined with local new stories showing and entire bails of ballots left outside and apartment building all with different names and the same apt # where a single guy had lived for a long time. It really didn't look good.

I am not talking about AB60 licenses but you can still get a state issued (non REAL ID) license that does not require proof of citizenship. The only difference between AB60 and standard CA DL is a check box swearing you are a citizen. They don't actually require any proof.

"State law prohibits DMV from sending information for AB 60 applicants (undocumented driver license applicants) to the Secretary of State. For other applicants, state law requires each person to declare, under penalty of perjury, that they meet all voter eligibility requirements, including citizenship."

You tell me. I don't see any major issues with the way it is now, other than the aforementioned deliberate barriers being erected by Republicans for legal voters they don't like.

how-cons-Copy.jpg

Back