News Contender Series 2021 fights

IIRC, Jesse Murray is a reasonably okay regional circuit 205lb'er who is probably gonna beat him with one hand tied behind his back - Murray's not UFC material either, mind, I don't think.

Yeah assuming this is going to be at LHW, one of these guys should fight Jailton and one should fight Nasrudinov rather than those two fight each other.

Yeah assuming this is going to be at LHW, one of these guys should fight Jailton and one should fight Nasrudinov rather than those two fight each other.

Yeah some of the match-making is a bit bizarre for DWCS. I know we're not supposed to be watching squash matches, but it's a bit annoying when you see two blue-chip dudes matched up then two absolute nobodies matched up, at the same weight-class.

Yeah some of the match-making is a bit bizarre for DWCS. I know we're not supposed to be watching squash matches, but it's a bit annoying when you see two blue-chip dudes matched up then two absolute nobodies matched up, at the same weight-class.
Dana wants Chinese fighters in the UFC, regardless off their skill level. I am assuming if the Chinese fighter beats Jesse Murray, then they can avoid absolute embarassments like the other Chinese fighters who were signed straight to the UFC have been by seeing that he is at least LFA level

Couple of random additions in 8-3 Jesse Murray and 8-6 Mingyang Zhang in an attempt to get more Chinese dudes in.
That's weird. Murray was supposed to fight Josh Silveira for the LFA title. Is he doing both or just fighting the chinese guy? I assume you just fight the Chinese guy because the Chinese guy is probably easier and it's for a UFC spot but that's a bit surprising to me. Murray was not the favorite against Silveira.

These are the kinda guys I want on this show. Ones that would kill to get the shot. That’s how you get good fights imo.

I'm saying he gets an Alex Pereira's fist shaped hole in his face, but I might be wrong.
Fuck, if they haven't learned their Chris Avila Lesson by now, god help them.

Lol the Diaz bros get another guy into the UFC who has no business being there. Is part of their deal that Dana has to sign one of their bum friends everytime they return to fight

Lol the Diaz bros get another guy into the UFC who has no business being there. Is part of their deal that Dana has to sign one of their bum friends everytime they return to fight

<Prem973>

Jesus fucking Christ. I hope Semi the Jedi hammers him.

Not sure how legit this guy is

I caught Candelario's comeback fight and he went life and death with a journeyman, but he'd been off a while so maybe that was a bit of ring rust.

Keremuaili Maimaitituohati is a goddamn spectacular name.

It's a completely bizarre name, that. Anyone know his heritage?! He's definitely not Chinese surely. I would say, based on the length alone, Mongolian but it even doesn't look Mongolian - it looks fucking Samoan or something, the surname.

Keremuaili Maimaitituohati is a goddamn spectacular name.

Bisping when given the name sheet to announce the show

Ge9SJ9Ei.jpg

It's a completely bizarre name, that. Anyone know his heritage?! He's definitely not Chinese surely. I would say, based on the length alone, Mongolian but it even doesn't look Mongolian - it looks fucking Samoan or something, the surname.
If I had to guess, it's a Sinozied Mongolian name that was then turned into the Latin script, hence why you see the wonky spelling.

If I had to guess, it's a Sinozied Mongolian name that was then turned into the Latin script, hence why you see the wonky spelling.

Yeah you're probably right, it's the only real option isn't it, Mongolia.

Back