News Contender Series 2021 fights

I bloody love this type of prospect fight, two unbeaten guys who have some pretty solid regional level wins to their names, someone's 0 has gotta go. I dont know anything about either guy but looks good on paper.

A 4-2-1 MW called Martin Sano who hasn't fought since 2017 and hasn't won since 2014 has been added.

The only reason I can come up with for that is they want to feed him to Alex Pereira.

A 4-2-1 MW called Martin Sano who hasn't fought since 2017 and hasn't won since 2014 has been added.

The only reason I can come up with for that is they want to feed him to Alex Pereira.

I remember his name actually, I swear he used to train with Wanderlei or someone like that. And yeah, the only reason would be if they're signing Pereira and want him to get a KO to earn a contract.

I remember his name actually, I swear he used to train with Wanderlei or someone like that. And yeah, the only reason would be if they're signing Pereira and want him to get a KO to earn a contract.

If that's the case then fair play to the guy for accepting 5 grand to get punched in the face by Alex Pereira.

Nice fight, I'd lean towards Montes, but Rodriguez was nice and technical when I saw him for CFFC.

If that's the case then fair play to the guy for accepting 5 grand to get punched in the face by Alex Pereira.
He trained with Wanderlei. From the old footage from their gym, they go all out in sparring so he is probably used to it

Has Alex Pereira been confirmed for this season?

Stoked for watching. August 31. Hell yeah.

Never seen it before.

Glad there’s gonna be a PbP ‘cause it really adds to the enjoyment.

Oh and where is it shown? I’ve got fight pass and espn + now so should be good to watch. Unless they added yet another paywall (j/k - geez I hope not!).

Stoked for watching. August 31. Hell yeah.

Never seen it before.

Glad there’s gonna be a PbP ‘cause it really adds to the enjoyment.

Oh and where is it shown? I’ve got fight pass and espn + now so should be good to watch. Unless they added yet another paywall (j/k - geez I hope not!).

ESPN+ in the states, Fight Pass outside AFAIK.

Looks like he is Nick Diaz's friend, so are we saying he got a straight UFC contract to appear on the Diaz Robbie card or a Contender Series shot?

Looks like he is Nick Diaz's friend, so are we saying he got a straight UFC contract to appear on the Diaz Robbie card or a Contender Series shot?

Fuck, if they haven't learned their Chris Avila Lesson by now, god help them.

Couple of random additions in 8-3 Jesse Murray and 8-6 Mingyang Zhang in an attempt to get more Chinese dudes in.

Couple of random additions in 8-3 Jesse Murray and 8-6 Mingyang Zhang in an attempt to get more Chinese dudes in.
Fuck me 8-6? It's bad enough when they get Chinese fighter who are like 18-6, for fuck's sake!
Lol desperate for that China money. He's on a 5 fight win streak but against absolute cans. He is a Heavyweight on the Chinese regional scene, I can't imagine how bad he is gonna be

Lol desperate for that China money. He's on a 5 fight win streak but against absolute cans. He is a Heavyweight on the Chinese regional scene, I can't imagine how bad he is gonna be

IIRC, Jesse Murray is a reasonably okay regional circuit 205lb'er who is probably gonna beat him with one hand tied behind his back - Murray's not UFC material either, mind, I don't think.

Back