News Contender Series 2021 fights

That's actually a fucking good fight, and makes a lot of sense!

I'd like Phumi to have maybe one or two more outside the UFC, against maybe Santo and a more experienced ex-UFC Flyweight like Eric Shelton or Jordan Espinosa first. He's still very young in his career and as I think Ronderos is finding out if you go in too soon it's tough.

Maybe next summer bring him aboard.

OUt of the up and coming Fly talent who do you like the most between him, Hadley, Kerefov and Mokaev?

Interesting, I recognize a couple of these guys from the Chinese Performance Institute. I'm really interested to see who they are pairing them up against. The last batch of Chinese fighter they had weren't given any favors, all three were in very competitive fights and lost. Are they going to do the same here or they going try to match them up a bit softer.

Can't wait for those shows. I think the UFC international expansion plan is super fascinating social experiment.

Maybe next summer bring him aboard.

OUt of the up and coming Fly talent who do you like the most between him, Hadley, Kerefov and Mokaev?

Hadley by a bit for me.

And here you thought they were gonna match the Chinese guys with cans. Looks like they are making these guys earn their stripes.

Yeah, it does seem that way to be fair, I'm pleasantly surprised.

She's fighting Karine Silva, she's getting beat imo.
And here you thought they were gonna match the Chinese guys with cans. Looks like they are making these guys earn their stripes.
She lost to the Greek girl who is 1-4 in Bellator, she has a padded record from Chinese regionals like most people coming out of there do

• Fernie Garcia (136) vs. Josh Weems (139)*

I love a good 0. Crossing my fingers for Shimon and Valdez tomorrow night.

That Israeli lad is fucking 40 and hasn't fought for 2 years.

lol, Javid is going to crush that guy.

glad they got Javid a fight. hope they can rebook Askhabov and Turkalj too

Back