News Contender Series 2021 fights

Awesome, looking forward to seeing Turkalj in action and he should get it done.

This just feels like a stereotypical DWCS fight - every season they sign at least 3 135lb Hispanic fighters who are easily mistaken for Vince Morales, Albert Morales, Francisco Rivera etc. That division is amazing but it needs more variety, I could list a good 10-12 fighters that I confuse with each other constantly.

New fighters on the app

10-0 BW Javid Basharat @Tokoloko
7-0 Scottish LW Chris Duncan who must have gotten out of his Bellator contract @tehMoose
7-0 23 year old Albanian LW Manuel Gaxhja who looks like a can crusher
10-0 Bulgairan LHW Kaloyan Kolev
8-2 Brazilian SW Valesca Machado who I really like
17-3 Brazilian FW Saimon Oliveira
5-0 LFA aggro WW Josh Quinlan
6-0 LFA SW Champ Piera Rodriguez
THE FUCKING PLEASURE MAN ANTON TURKALJ IS ON THERE <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
5-0 LFA vet Darian Weeks

Holy fucking shit this is amazing.

Bellator is out there promoting Chris Duncan, Im assuming he stayed with Bellator or the CM they didnt get the memo that he left.

Bellator is out there promoting Chris Duncan, Im assuming he stayed with Bellator or the CM they didnt get the memo that he left.

Duncan retweeted the Bellator tweet so guessing he didn't leave Bellator

Another good one, Maximov should have been signed last season and Brundage looked good in his last LFA fight (I also think he could have beaten Knight had he been better tactically).

Looks like the fight fell apart and Maximov just signed straight up with UFC.

What are the chances Hadley gets a short notice call up before this? The best base for getting a UFC contract is to live in Las Vegas or close by and accept any short notice fight possible. Foreigners need to jump through hoops

What are the chances Hadley gets a short notice call up before this? The best base for getting a UFC contract is to live in Las Vegas or close by and accept any short notice fight possible. Foreigners need to jump through hoops

Sick fight, Hadley is a monster imo.

Contender's series is gonna be awesome this year, so many exciting prospects battling it out. Only name i'm missing is Roberto Soldic. Was watching a compilation of him just now and he is must see tv. Electric striker as most of you will know. Really hope he get's signed soon. Could add something different to the wrestler heavy welterweight division.

Contender's series is gonna be awesome this year, so many exciting prospects battling it out. Only name i'm missing is Roberto Soldic. Was watching a compilation of him just now and he is must see tv. Electric striker as most of you will know. Really hope he get's signed soon. Could add something different to the wrestler heavy welterweight division.
Soldic is not appearing on Contender Series, the dude fought in KSW as a headliner

Hadley is another big coup for the show this season, hopefully most of these fights hold together and we're in for an unreal season!

Two new LHW's are on the app in 6-1 LHW Shonte Barnes who looks like a can crusher and 5-1 former FNG champ Arman Petrosyan, who's looked good to me before, but got knocked out at the weekend, so it seems a weird time to add him.

Two new LHW's are on the app in 6-1 LHW Shonte Barnes who looks like a can crusher and 5-1 former FNG champ Arman Petrosyan, who's looked good to me before, but got knocked out at the weekend, so it seems a weird time to add him.

Petrosyan looked really good, that's a terrible loss for him!

10-1 Flyweight Erisson Ferreira has been added to the site alongside fellow Flyweight 22-6 Juan Puerta, which leads me to believe they'll be fighting.

13-7 Chinese Flyweight Lun Qiu and 32-7 Zhifa Shang (on a 20 fight winning streak) have also been added, but that one could be for contender series Asia. Shang at least seems like he might be legit.

Back