Coronavirus not very megathread.

@Strychnine Seeing nimrod say the science on flat earth isn’t settled is pretty sad. I feel sorry for him and anyone that intent on disbelief.

Move this thread back to the berry.

OMG .. im joking man.. you know .. JOKES.. JESUS FUCK ...

Its worse than I thought.. Covid has changed peoples psychology.. completely..

Stockholm Syndrome and Munchhausen Syndrome are really the epidemic..

Maybe a little bit of totalitarianism which reduces people to infants, and Scientism ..

Yeah, but understaffing is not on us - its on THEM.

It's the fucking government that has been stripping away the health care services for decades and leaving hospitals in a terribly thin manner for developed, western countries.

I said at the beginning of this kicking off..

2 weeks into the lockdown, I spoke to my Gastro Dr on the phone, in conversation she said they had spent the last 4 weeks changing the systems within the hospital, they don't want people in the hospital.. they dont want people in the Dr's .. its the NEW WORLD ORDER.. murder by care.. virtual care..

But people STILL be like .. oh no .. its what WE HAD TO DO .. because science(the TV) told me..

giphy.gif

People still wearing Masks, they don't want to give away physiognomic insubordination... that would leave them out from the crowd and have to think for themselves.. How the fuck we got through 2 world wars is beyond me..

Yeah, but understaffing is not on us - its on THEM.

It's the fucking government that has been stripping away the health care services for decades and leaving hospitals in a terribly thin manner for developed, western countries.
Yeah. It’s the health minister and politicians fault the medical field is understaffed. Problem is that’s what we got right now...so we need to get them to fix it. Mind you, I guess when no pandemic is going on that they try to cut cost as much as possible.

OMG .. im joking man.. you know .. JOKES.. JESUS FUCK ...

Its worse than I thought.. Covid has changed peoples psychology.. completely..

Stockholm Syndrome and Munchhausen Syndrome are really the epidemic..

Maybe a little bit of totalitarianism which reduces people to infants, and Scientism ..

Didn’t seem like a joke. Wtv. Still anti science ain’t you?

Work hasn’t quite “put the gun to my head” yet on vaccinations but they already asking for folks who have to please turn in a form to Hr they have.

I dont see any reason to get it and will hold out as long as possible, before I have to make a decision about leaving my job or staying. That will be the ultimate test to my will.

I have a lot of connects in FL and thats where I would go if I had to eventually leave cause Cali is crazy about being crazy.

I’ll mask up at work, even though I went through a good stretch not needing one, due to the new forms we need to submit. If you havent submitted a vaccination form you need to wear your mask. so I will.

Ahem, outside of work. I never wear a mask and will refuse to go to a store that makes me wear one once the actual mandates stopped in the state last month. Many places around me I go to outside of work didnt require one since last year anyways so….

Avoiding giving my super healthy child the jab at all costs, all costs. He is enrolled and attended full in-person schooling for full year at a local private school. The real hero's during this. A bunch of teachers that werent scared and showed up enthused to teach children everyday and making sure they werent left behind. No outbreaks happening where children were learning across America in normal settings at private schools. It wasnt fair for the other kids. I would rather support the great public school 3-blocks from my house. But Id rather drive an extra 30mi a day and pay a private institution till the public system gets there head out of their asses.
I have to do a survey every morning about which office I'm in, am I fully vaccinated, am I showing symptoms etc. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but only takes 30 seconds. Visitors have huffed and puffed about it but I guess we just need to cover ourselves legally in case there's an outbreak.
I can't see the masks being dropped at work anytime soon and even though all employees have been told they can't come to work unless they're vaccinated loads will pretend they didn't receive the email, at least that doesn't kick in till September 1st but I know it's going to kick off.

Yeah. It’s the health minister and politicians fault the medical field is understaffed. Problem is that’s what we got right now...so we need to get them to fix it. Mind you, I guess when no pandemic is going on that they try to cut cost as much as possible.

You expect the people who caused the problem to fix it?

One of my redneck, “vaccines are a New World Order conspiracy/Covid is a libtard form of oppression” friends just went on a ventilator. Of course now everybody’s calling on the “prayer warriors” to save him. Such a sad and easily avoidable situation.

One of my redneck, “vaccines are a New World Order conspiracy/Covid is a libtard form of oppression” friends just went on a ventilator. Of course now everybody’s calling on the “prayer warriors” to save him. Such a sad and easily avoidable situation.
Damn. That's horrible.

And a very long life I hope you lead.

Same to you 'Cuffs! :)

Canada will open up their borders to vaccinated Americans!

Canada will finally open its borders, first to the US - CNN

"Beginning August 9, fully vaccinated citizens and permanent residents of the United States currently residing in the US will be permitted to enter Canada. Entry to Canada will continue to be prohibited for all foreign travelers who are not fully vaccinated.

All fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents must have received the full series of a vaccine -- or combination of vaccines -- accepted by the Canadian government at least 14 days prior to entering Canada, according to the statement."

Get vaccinated people and get on with LIFE! :)

Same to you 'Cuffs! :)

Canada will open up their borders to vaccinated Americans!

Canada will finally open its borders, first to the US - CNN

"Beginning August 9, fully vaccinated citizens and permanent residents of the United States currently residing in the US will be permitted to enter Canada. Entry to Canada will continue to be prohibited for all foreign travelers who are not fully vaccinated.

All fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents must have received the full series of a vaccine -- or combination of vaccines -- accepted by the Canadian government at least 14 days prior to entering Canada, according to the statement."

Get vaccinated people and get on with LIFE! :)
This is it. Sick of being cooped up, must be miserable thinking you might never be able to go abroad again.
The UK prime minister said today that he's going to introduce a vaccine passport for getting into clubs, not that I want to go to a club in the UK but at least I could have the option.

This is it. Sick of being cooped up, must be miserable thinking you might never be able to go abroad again.
The UK prime minister said today that he's going to introduce a vaccine passport for getting into clubs, not that I want to go to a club in the UK but at least I could have the option.

I was in a nightclub a few nights ago in Malta. Was amazing. They asked for proof of a negative test but my vaccine proof was better it seemed, so I breezed in.

I was in a nightclub a few nights ago in Malta. Was amazing. They asked for proof of a negative test but my vaccine proof was better it seemed, so I breezed in.
Hopefully just a threat and he's hedging his bets so as not to piss everyone off if he goes for lockdown again when flu season starts again.
I'm chuffed you've been enjoying yourself, m80. And I hope you've been rocking out with your cock out if you catch my drift.

Back