Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's time to revolt

Yeah this is so dangerous.

I don’t understand though, didn’t he say yesterday we have to work smartly with the doctors, scientists and governors?

Now a day later he contradicts himself and is tweeting about liberating cities. I just don’t get this at all.

Yeah this is so dangerous.

I don’t understand though, didn’t he say yesterday we have to work smartly with the doctors, scientists and governors?

Now a day later he contradicts himself and is tweeting about liberating cities. I just don’t get this at all.
This is what you get when you have a dude who says he has absolute power, no responsibility and wants all the credit.

This is what you get when you have a dude who says he has absolute power, no responsibility and wants all the credit.

“Good tv rating, he’s a wartime president, and is a natural at learning about this stuff.”

I mean I get it but I also don’t get it at the same time. He needs to be removed and Pence needs to just take over until November.

“Testing to see if you have that wonderful (pause) beautiful immunity.”

America’s president is a Fn fool.

Can anyone explain what he hopes to achieve with this? Is it only to stir civil unrest during a time of crisis?

That would be to get people to vote against the Democrats in November. Pretty simple

That would be to get people to vote against the Democrats in November. Pretty simple

By screaming at the citizens of conservative states that they're under siege, and need to liberate themselves?

Or is he just a crazy idiot, and he's been flailing the entire time?

I think it's hard to look at this and think Trump hasn't made pretty much exactly the right move at exactly the right time from the start of this.
Nearly flawless.
No joke.
Thankfully, we'll have him doing what is best for the American people for nearly 5 more years.
tenor.gif

been a long time advocate of State's Rights.
sadly, most states have been sucking the Federal Tit for so long for funds
that the notion is antiquated and impossible now.
maybe we need a 'sub-union' of sorts, comprised of wealthy states willing to
forgo Federal sponsorship and funding to be free of that particular yoke of
oppression and directed action.
yes?

By screaming at the citizens of conservative states that they're under siege, and need to liberate themselves?

Michigan and Minnesota are battleground states.

Sincerely,

Canadian that knows more about US politics than you

Can anyone explain what he hopes to achieve with this? Is it only to stir civil unrest during a time of crisis?

Pretty much..expect more protest rallies with loaded guns and an angry mob as a result

Its extremely comforting to know we have such a composed president in a critical time like this..

Michigan and Minnesota are battleground states.

Sincerely,

Canadian that knows more about US politics than you

Translation:

It's more important for trump supporters to have him make gains in battleground states than to properly manage a pandemic that's killed over 37,000 people.

Sincerely,

American that knows more about being a decent human being than you.

God bless Donald Trump. At least somebody seems like they're going to fight against this out of control tyranny.

Big Scandal incoming, and he should hire a bodyguard

It's time to revolt

LMFAO If virginians start a mini revolt tommorow because of this.....Trump wouldn't take responsibility if it happened tho lol.

Pretty much..expect more protest rallies with loaded guns and an angry mob as a result

Its extremely comforting to know we have such a composed president in a critical time like this..
I’m sure the governors would all have fallen in line with the plan if he would have at any point tried to take responsibility for anything and stepped up as the leader of the country, instead he passes the buck and posts this bullshit on Twitter like a little high school bitch. Worst President Ever,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back