International Coronavirus, v5: China hits back at American "coronavirus overreaction", issue travel warning for US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of trumps ability to stretch the truth or even lie the USA isn’t communist China and people won’t hide the facts.
Trump will fire and replace anyone who goes against his version of 'the facts'. We know that already. So you have to bake that into the risk equation for the US that people will be woefully uniformed as Trump lies to them every night.

You do realize you are describing what might be considered a terrorist attack. That is pretty serious shit you are advocating.
I don't know why everyone is getting so excited about this. Shit man, just get out of the way and let nature take its course. The rain falls upon the just and the unjust, alike.

If any of these social justice movements, antifa or whatever the fuck, have a brain then they will go infect themselves and walk among their opponents with full blown symptoms and touching everything in sight.

Here’s a step you can take -

Contact city hall and demand voting standards take plane to ensure hygiene

Demand local businesses address the issue

demand production of n95 respirators increase

Demand money is put towards research

You’re pathetic...book a trip to China and fuck off.

Ya how bout I don’t because I prefer to save money rather than spend like betting strangers on a karate forum

You’re pathetic...book a trip to China and fuck off.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/hot-climate-wuhan-virus-vaccine-12389694

There is reason to believe that the seasonal pattern of novel coronavirus pneumonia may be similar to that of influenza infection and SARS, and thus cases may sharply fall by May
, when temperatures in China warm up.

In countries with temperate climates such as China and the United States, the flu season usually starts in December with a peak in January or February, after which cases decrease

Ya Trump's constant lying and need to say everything is a huge success and the best ever under his watch even when its not is going to be amongst the US's biggest challenges to dealing with this.

He has been out lying significantly already and consistently in his need to brag about him being the 'best at dealing with things like this'.

If the US manages this well it will be despite Trump with people on the front lines dealing with reality while ignoring his wall of lies. Fingers crossed.

No, he's telling the truth about EVERYTHING. If it goes bad, it's the people on the ground's fault. If it goes good, it's Trump's great leadership.

The CDC actually told the truth about the virus. The White House requested $2.5B budget to fight the virus. It's a proper response, a lot better than other countries - who are still pretending everything's fine. It's an insane thing to bash Trump on, of all things you could bash him about. And I know why you're saying it, 'cause CNN and the others have been running that narrative all day.
What?

Its insane to criticize Trump over what he SAID and is continuing to say?

DO you not know Trump tells a very large percentage of the population to not believe what people in gov't say (deep state) and to only believe him.

So yes the CDC is saying one thing but Trump is contradicting them saying another. WTF do you think Trumps base listens to???

Good that Trump is trying to move some money BACK to the agencies he cut money from prior. Agencies he was warned this could hurt their preparedness and now the US is scrambling to catch up. I do applaud that but make no mistake his prior cuts hurt the preparedness for this.

You sound like Trump here. The only reason to be critical is the fake news and not actually what Trump has ACTUALLY said and done.

That is crazy.

Hopefully it doesn't get too bad in Italy. I'm going there in July.

Things *should* get better in Italy when it gets warmer in the summer. They are basically the infection hub for all of Europe right now though.

You do realize you are describing what might be considered a terrorist attack. That is pretty serious shit you are advocating.

Well, I am no social justice guy. I am no activist. I'm not even on anybody's side. I'm looking at history and saying... this has been done before.

Well, I am no social justice guy. I am no activist. I'm not even on anybody's side. I'm looking at history and saying... this has been done before.
After looking at your av, there's death cults and doomsday cults everywhere it seems.

Okay, I can see you're point. I'll edit it out.

Thanks bruh.

Only 406 new cases and 52 deaths in China. The numbers "officially" appear to be on a downward trend.

Prolonged outbreaks are probably manageable as long as they're small and steady. It's the rapid outbreaks in Wuhan, South Korea and northern Italy that can trigger panic buying and overwhelm the hospitals. Compare the death rates between the epicenter Hubei province and other provinces in China to give yourself an idea.

Btw, South Korean president Moon Jae-In recently had a meeting with a Daegu official who tested positive. Moon must be crapping himself right now.
I need to see low numbers for a week or two to feel better.

I just got my full face respirator and 40mm filters (Vac sealed) today so I can sleep a bit easier. It will last a lifetime if stored properly so I never have to worry about being caught out in the open again.

Just need to buy some disposable suits or a reusable when they're back in stock and I'm good to go!

Am I embarrassed or feel like a crazy prepper? Nope!

At this point it's safe to say it's all over Europe, but the cases haven't been diagnosed or discovered yet.

Europe is less polluted than China with fewer smokers, is fairly densely populated, there's zero chance of a media blackout and Japan's herd mentally is absent. Now we'll see exactly what this thing is.

You're probably right. The number in each European country will undoutedly jump each day as people begin showing synptoms a week or two after they have already infected others around them. Just like Korea. Just like Iran. Just like Italy.

Freedom of Movement within the E.U is great for European citizens and tourists to get around. You can get on a highspeed Eurorail train and go through a bunch of countries without a fuss.

Unfortunately, it's also great for terrorists and epidemic.

Crossing finger for those vaccine testing to be successful without any problem. Containment for this wave is already FUBAR, but may be we will be ready for the second wave.

I need to see low numbers for a week or two to feel better.

I just got my full face respirator and 40mm filters (Vac sealed) today so I can sleep a bit easier. It will last a lifetime if stored properly so I never have to worry about being caught out in the open again.

Just need to buy some disposable suits or a reusable and I'm good to go!

Am I embarrassed or feel like a crazy prepper? Nope!
Prepper Pride bruvva! Don't let anybody shame you for who you are. We are strong separated (at least 600 feet please)

The top 10 list over the past weeks, pretty interesting development
XW6Sdgd.png

Only 406 new cases and 52 deaths in China. The numbers "officially" appear to be on a downward trend.

Prolonged outbreaks are probably manageable as long as they're small and steady. It's the rapid outbreaks in Wuhan, South Korea and northern Italy that can trigger panic buying and overwhelm the hospitals. Compare the death rates between the epicenter Hubei province and other provinces in China to give yourself an idea.

Btw, South Korean president Moon Jae-In recently had a meeting with a Daegu official who tested positive. Moon must be crapping himself right now.

Also don't forget that the virus probably started spreading around November and China didn't really try to do anything till January. So that probably led to many unnecessary deaths.

Fuck yeah!

May as well tell the CDC that their trolls as well as they’re predicting this will let up in spring as well!

Mr. Can’t be too certain of anything then backtracks to be certain this story is here to stay.

Mad cow disease, swine flu, avian flu, all where the next big scare as well.
These guys need something to fear. Without this boogeyman who knows what theyd be demonizing. Let's let them have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back