COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Wasn't expecting a new operation this soon. Nice touch that you get to choose the skins after completing missions instead of just unlocking boxes.

Few huge meta changes in the new patch; You can drop utilities (?!). They also gave M4-S more base damage and nerfed Deagle a little. Also the changes in Dust 2 area massive in terms of tactics. Interesting this close to a Major.

bought that shit, yay for 16 weeks of 'get 25 scout kills from <30 >20 meters' missions

bought that shit, yay for 16 weeks of 'get 25 scout kills from <30 >20 meters' missions

Broken Fang guardian missions i got up to 'Defend A site Dust2 and get 20 kills with a Scout'. I actually rage quit that one, lol. Never doing guardian missions again throughout that entire operation. Valve clearly ramped up the difficulty last operation. Riptides week one guardian mission was actually quite fun. Also like that they brought back Danger Zone missions. Broken Fang had one Danger Zone mission throughout all its weeks.

New Operation:

The changes about dropping nades were pretty welcome. I barealy have any time to read those articles. Are there any new info worth knoing it?? MA-S improvement was necessary. It was a bad weapon; I dont agree with the deagle nerf tho (my favorite weapon, I might be biased)

PS: Do you have to play for the operation?

PS: Do you have to play for the operation?

Everyone can complete the weekly missions. To get Stars for completing missions and using those Stars to select your reward you'll need to buy then activate the Operation Pass.

All teams locked in:
FBYNYt-WEAAmCfu

Two weeks away : )

Day 1 viewership record broken:
i9ye07g9ruv71.png

Im stunned considering the quality of teams during this stage.

First true lan allowed HLTV to hand out their yearly player ranking and tournament MVP medals. S1mple with his:
yeprrq2tc7w71.jpg

Playoff bracket finalized(NiP in the blank quarterfinal spot):
rkxjoklk38x71.png

In my pick'ems i have NaVi and Heroic in the Grand Final with Heroic winning.

Heroic to the Semi's
<Moves>

Arena projecting live match scores outside:
tc84rdd4plx71.png

Heroic to the Semi's
<Moves>

Arena projecting live match scores outside:
tc84rdd4plx71.png
Pretty cool actually and been so far a warm autumn for us in Nordics so passers-by can be outside comfortably enough actually to take a look, ha.

cadiaN brining random Dane's to the big time

NA CS disappointing

NiKO being an absolute god of CS

It's the majors baby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back