Grats to S1mple and NaVi.

2.5 million viewer peak for the Grand Final:
uq3g6rzw09y71.jpg

Knew the music kit was released. Didnt know they performed it at the Major:

12th ranked dead team playing at their last lan just took down #1 ranked team:
images

12th ranked dead team playing at their last lan just took down #1 ranked team:
images

Did you just see that wicked jumping 360 off of the outside boxes next to main on Nuke to avoid a flash by electronic? It wasn't the red box but the ones a little farther back towards T spawn. Sorry I don't know the exact callout, I don't know many callouts in CS:Go.

Did you just see that wicked jumping 360

Was listening to the game in the background. Heroic is playing the event with a stand-in and map one was a complete stomp.

Saw it on reddit. Pretty disgusting clean movement.

Was listening to the game in the background. Heroic is playing the event with a stand-in and map one was a complete stomp.

Saw it on reddit. Pretty disgusting clean movement.

Have you logged into Raid Shadow Legends to get your free S1mple character?

Have you logged into Raid Shadow Legends to get your free S1mple character?

Last mobile game i played was Angry Birds back in 2009'sh, lol. Know popular streamers get 10K for streaming that game for one hour. Cant fathom what theyre paying NaVi monthly.

So where do you think Grim is going to end up?

Rumor right now is coL. Who are looking to acquire most of the Extra Salt roster.

So he'll be landing on his feet. Where i believe he'll be on a better roster that'll has more potential than Liquid/EG.

Hell of a way to start off the year. Shows the field is wide open for any team to take the #1 spot:

IEM Katowice is going to be reaaaallllly interesting.

Rumor right now is coL. Who are looking to acquire most of the Extra Salt roster.

So he'll be landing on his feet. Where i believe he'll be on a better roster that'll has more potential than Liquid/EG.

So where does Xyp9x end up? After Astralis got bounced, I'm assuming he's done for.

So where does Xyp9x end up? After Astralis got bounced, I'm assuming he's done for.

Valde just got benched by OG for they are going with a academy team route instead and Jamppi is leaving Liquids Valorant roster for a return to CSGO. Xyp and Farlig will likely get benched.

New viewership record:

Was an insane match to watch!

Back