COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Did you watch Vitality and Big? I missed all the matches today, the Siege major just started.

Was only able to catch the Imperial/Cloud9 match starting at the tail end of Overpass regulation. Last minute job came in last night for this morning to afternoon.

Sad that Imperial didnt advance :(

Last day to determine the top 8 and the viewership record was broken again for this stage:
bj28seqno3091.png

For my Pick'ems i'll have Faze/NaVi in the grand final with Faze winning.

Wonder why the sudden fall off after winning major

Skadoodle taking time off for he planned on retiring, one player who was never named stopped practicing, Tarik wasnt a true IGL and Stewie left the roster a month after the Major win.

Funny thing is at this time FNS joined the roster and was kicked a month later because of how bad he was.

Second Valve Major of 2022 was officially announced today. Will take place in Brazil:

Skadoodle taking time off for he planned on retiring, one player who was never named stopped practicing, Tarik wasnt a true IGL and Stewie left the roster a month after the Major win.

Funny thing is at this time FNS joined the roster and was kicked a month later because of how bad he was.

Second Valve Major of 2022 was officially announced today. Will take place in Brazil:

Intriguing about the shake up at C9.

Man I have just been so into CSGO pro lately. I can't wait for next big tournies.

What is your opinion on RAIN. I actually believe he is an underachiever and if he'd been more consistently obsessed with the game, he probably would be considered along side some of the bigger legends. I don't know this for sure but I believe RAIN's natural skills are on par with the best ever but I also think he just has a life outside the game which causes him to be inconsistent. But when he's in the zone, he is easily among the top 20 best players ever and I think it is kind of bullshit that he's never recognized as such. I have always (since 2017) believed he is among the top 20 just in terms of pure natural talent and mechanical skill.

Here is the total kills for each of the 7 maps Faze played throughout the Antwerp playoffs:

Rain 24 14 10 29 36 22 30 = 165
Broky 10 22 20 14 38 30 23 = 157
Robz 16 18 27 26 33 22 15 = 157
Karrigan 23 15 9 26 21 24 16 = 134
Twistzz 15 19 18 13 35 23 14 = 137

All eSports need to stop having events in Brazil until their fans decide to act better.

All eSports need to stop having events in Brazil until their fans decide to act better.

In late 2016 ESL held their lan final for Pro League in Brazil. Hiko had to have private security shadow him from death threats. Because in 2015 a camera man accidentally disconnected all the LG players Pc's and Liquid didnt want to replay the round. *Round couldnt be replayed because damage was already dealt and players were already dead.

This is nothing new. In fact the situation you described with RS6 is quite subtle to how they once were.

Been out of the loop for well over a year now sadly but happened to see a screenshot that said CS was getting 1.2mill views or something along those lines this past weekend? That's great to see. Guessing it was a major final.

Apparently the attendance interest for Brazil Valve Major is so high the venue might be changing:

CS was getting 1.2mill views or something along those lines this past weekend?

Peaked at 2.1 million during the grand final.

I ain’t a big esports guy but cs is the best at the highest level and one I enjoy watching. Always quality production and wild crowds with good casters. GOAT competitive game.

Happy Karrigan and Rain got their major. Beat a monster in NaVi.

@KaNesDeath

Boston Major 2018 part 2 in Dallas right now

I'm impressed with Cloud9, their potential I mean.

I'm impressed with Cloud9, their potential I mean.

Theyre a very good team that became #1 during the pandemic online era. Since returning to lan they havent seen much success. Them winning this event is borderline great. Sadly with all the visa issues being the first USA based lan post-quarantine it isnt that high profile of a win.

I posted this meme in wrong forum, sorry, I thought I had clicked on Memes thread in my saved bookmarks, embarrassing.

I deleted it.

Last edited:
Some of these Stockholm and Antwerp stickers are really good. Sh1ro made sure to include a Z easter egg.

Damn, Richard Lewis is stepping away from eSports.

I got 7 Zeus kills on Dust2 in one game last night beating my previous record of 4. Obviously I only count competitive games towards my records scrubber casual games need not apply. It got to the point the other team were scared to venture into lowers or short in case I was there with that thang on me.

I got 7 Zeus kills on Dust2 in one game last night beating my previous record of 4. Obviously I only count competitive games towards my records scrubber casual games need not apply. It got to the point the other team were scared to venture into lowers or short in case I was there with that thang on me.
Genuinely impressive, what rank are you?

Back