International ***COVID-19 Breaking News v19: U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with asymptomatic spread is that the fine line between freedom and stupidity can be found by any single person in that picture (assuming none are immune). Can't even blame the one person, it's the group mentality that kills.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Problem with asymptomatic spread is that the fine line between freedom and stupidity can be found by any single person in that picture (assuming none are immune). Can't even blame the one person, it's the group mentality that kills.
Shit we might get a second wave with all these protestors in various cities defying social distancing.

Ive been obeying the rules myself, but this shit is getting scary man, two cities near me they had 3 thousand of people protesting and rioting, loud yelling which they said spreads the virus as well.

Shit we might get a second wave with all these protestors in various cities defying social distancing.

Ive been obeying the rules myself, but this shit is getting scary man, two cities near me they had 3 thousand of people protesting and rioting, loud yelling which they said spreads the virus as well.
Protesters rally against anti-black, Indigenous racism in Toronto
Link

"We are not going to Queen's Park due to white supremacy," they wrote.

Speakers during the march said they understood people's anger, and tried to get those marching to do breathing exercises when the march stopped due to the detour.

Would be terrible if they burned down Toronto.

Protesters rally against anti-black, Indigenous racism in Toronto
Link

"We are not going to Queen's Park due to white supremacy," they wrote.

Speakers during the march said they understood people's anger, and tried to get those marching to do breathing exercises when the march stopped due to the detour.

Would be terrible if they burned down Toronto.
Apparently now the virus is not easily spread by protests. so is this virus contagious or not, im confused 4 weeks ago twitter was ripping those people in orange county demanding they open the beaches and news articles said these people should stay home and save lives, now I read an article saying the George Floyd protestors spreading covid is highly unlikely, yet these protests are everywhere in droves with no social distancing.

wtf?

Im confused here.

Will Dallas’ police protests spark a surge of COVID cases? Not likely, say experts
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/hea...-surge-of-covid-cases-not-likely-say-experts/

Apparently now the virus is not easily spread by protests. so is this virus contagious or not, im confused 4 weeks ago twitter was ripping those people in orange county demanding they open the beaches and news articles said these people should stay home and save lives, now I read an article saying the George Floyd protestors spreading covid is highly unlikely, yet these protests are everywhere in droves with no social distancing.

wtf?

Im confused here.

Will Dallas’ police protests spark a surge of COVID cases? Not likely, say experts
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/hea...-surge-of-covid-cases-not-likely-say-experts/
death toll about to approach 2 billion

the bodies are pilin' up in the streets

Funny how we were condemning a bunch of people at a Pool party in the Ozarks a couple of days ago. :p
Well no way to containing COVID-19 in Murica now. Pray a vaccine is ready soon.

It's gonna be pretty hard to keep people locked down after this. Especially if there's not a massive spike in cases among the Rioters.

maxresdefault.jpg

wtf?

Im confused here.

Shhhhh. COVID never happened.

It's gonna be pretty hard to keep people locked down after this. Especially if there's not a massive spike in cases among the Rioters.

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh dude. Could you imagine how pissed people would be? The government better start fudging them numbers.

When someone points out lunatics (such as yourself) who bought into the 500k dead by

Rofl. - the guy who bought into the ridiculous 500k dead by summer is going to project his idiocy onto others.

You are stupid. :)

Can you show on epost where I stated I bought into the 500k by summer? I'm not even sure where you got that figure or timeframe.

I just find it interesting what people like you, who seem to be totally ignorant of the situation, believe is an acceptable death rate.

It sounds like maybe yo lost your retail or fast food job and are butthurt you missed a couple paycheques.

3 weeks ago, the worrywarts were spitting feathers at the 'distanced parties' taking place across the UK for VE Day and telling us that this will be the next major spike in virus cases. Never happened. Infection rates and deaths continue to go down consistently.

wtf?

Im confused here.

You're confused because you drank the Kool-Aid. Sometimes you have to use your eyes instead of what you hear and read.

May as well shut this hoax thread down. They just found out a few days ago that COVID-19 is in fact a mild flu, that can't be spread by gathering in large groups.

Can you show on epost where I stated I bought into the 500k by summer? I'm not even sure where you got that figure or timeframe.

I just find it interesting what people like you, who seem to be totally ignorant of the situation, believe is an acceptable death rate.

It sounds like maybe yo lost your retail or fast food job and are butthurt you missed a couple paycheques.

Rofl - another clown with no argument. So, just make random shit up. Bahaha. Ummm, yea. I don’t “understand” the situation and work for McDonalds.

Solid.

You're confused because you drank the Kool-Aid. Sometimes you have to use your eyes instead of what you hear and read.
The media has to duty of being honest without manipulating public narrative. They must present the news and let others come up with their own view of the matter without swaying the public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back