International ***COVID-19 Breaking News v19: U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media has to duty of being honest without manipulating public narrative. They must present the news and let others come up with their own view of the matter without swaying the public
If only those words were true. You're kinda prime example of it, a month ago you were here fear mongering & now your're confused because the media/news are changing their tune. You as a man of color, should know we have other real problems than some virus.

If only those words were true. You're kinda prime example of it, a month ago you were here fear mongering & now your're confused because the media/news are changing their tune. You as a man of color, should know we have other real problems than some virus.
I had to stop reading Yahoo for days cause I got a panic attack, they said black people were dying in high numbers of covid, then now they got black people rioting and protesting in high numbers yet the media is not begging them to go back inside because of the lethal Covid,

What the hell is going on man.

I had to stop reading Yahoo for days cause I got a panic attack, they said black people were dying in high numbers of covid, then now they got black people rioting and protesting in high numbers yet the media is not begging them to go back inside because of the lethal Covid,

What the hell is going on man.

Most of the folks I see are A) outdoors B) wearing masks which are two effective precautions. I also I think most logical folks, especially those who realize they haven't experienced what is being protested, urged people to stay at home from things like the gym, bars, as soft re-openings began. Urging folks to not protest events like what has occurred over the last two weeks is a much different ask. Especially if you expect people who don't endure what is being protested to demand it.

If conservatives wanted to go outdoors and wear masks and protest something right now I'd be okay with that too.

And by people I mean America. It seems to have just completely been forgotten. Lockdowns ended entirely, no social distancing whatsoever because of these mass protests. I don’t live in the USA so I come on here or watch American news channel CNN, we only get cnn here, to get latest update on virus in America. And yet literally nobody is talking about it. You guys realise there’s still a deadly virus out there yeah?

This virus still dominates the UK news here, it’s all we talk about.

In a couple weeks in America there’s going to be a massive increase in the number of infections because of what’s happening this week and none of you all seem bothered. Watch in a couple weeks, hospitals are about to get overrun, you might even have to go into full lockdown again.

Damn redcoat. If all you get is CNN for American news you must think the colonies are just one big shithole

Nobody forgot, burning buildings kill the virus.

My town hasn't opened yet and there's like at least 5k downtown right now shoulder to shoulder.

If you consider everyone to be people shown on tv, then yes, all of the majority of people who are at home minding their own business don't exist.

Just a question: if in a few weeks the hospitals aren’t overrun what does that do to arguments in favor of the lockdowns?

a lot of protesters are wearing masks and all the police are. I'd imagine there are more infections occurring and churches and Trump rallies. Sad.

They'll go home and then pass it onto their parents, grandparents who will die from it and probably not even care

The riots are a little bit more immediate of a problem dont you think?

I mean, I doubt you think at all. But still, riots aren't more pressing?

How much worse can things get?
. COVID-19
. Economy tanks
. Riots on the streets

* War with Iran?

They already found out that the cure for the virus was pepper spray. Nursing homes are getting sent crates of Cayenne's as we speak.

Well yeah, theeeeee viiiiiirus was losing ratings. Time for some fresh meat in the news cycle, literally I guess. No one I know ever really gave a shit about it where Im from, just more annoyed with the insanely overblown response to it.

Here’s the real mystery....are antifa guys fearful of the virus, and do civilians wearing masks not want to identified...Ponder that

Aliens could come from space and would still take a back seat to racial issues in America. We just cling to news on race because that’s how diverse we are as a nation.

But you can also say that people were already unsettled because of the lockdown and the George Floyd incident and riots just was a spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back