Social CPAC worships the golden calf

This level of delusion is just sad at this point. He got more votes than any presidential candidate ever...except for the guy he was running against lol. Unless you have proof otherwise, those are the facts no matter how much you bitch about it.

They didn't want cancer, they wanted someone from outside of the established political system that acknowledged their concerns and had the potential to actually address them and to some degree he did. It made it easier to say "He at least tried". Up to a point I believe being much less polished than the typical political faces paraded before them added a degree of "realism" to Trump for many.

They are STILL in allegiance with him...

to everyone else, no biden did not get 80 million, President Trumps was much closer to that number than biden.

its-still-real-to-me-dammitjpg.jpg

Dude lost two popular votes, the house and then the Senate. The worst part is campaigned for 2 GA senators and both those Senators fucking took L’s just like Donny takes L’s.
He is not helpful to the party and will just lose in 2024 and any Republican running in a purple State or district will lose with him on the ticket.
if the GOP wants my vote, Ditch the cult members and shit smearers and go back to running on Conservative Principals.
I can handle the God Warriors in the party but can’t deal with the Shit Smearers and/or Trumpers. They whine and play the victim too much for my taste. I prefer policy wonks.
the only thing dumber than admitting you voted for a brain dead candidate that was told to stay in his literal basement for the entire election, is believing any of that bs you wrote

They are STILL in allegiance with him...
Because he's still the "outsider" talking up the points they want to hear. Personally, I don't believe its the messenger but the message and the manner in which its being delivered.

thats not what I said, Trump smoked the brain dead buffoon
those are not facts, the facts were never looked at by any state or any court. In fact all the states are still refusing to turn over any of the ballots
If they were never looked at, how do you know exactly how many Trump himself got? What proof did they hold out on?

the only thing dumber than admitting you voted for a brain dead candidate that was told to stay in his literal basement for the entire election, is believing any of that bs you wrote
Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV. If you get it in order you get extra points. It's not so easy, but for me it was easy, because, I'm like, cognitively there.

Just because the democrats stole an election doesn't mean all those actual voters disappear.

If they were never looked at, how do you know exactly how many Trump himself got? What proof did they hold out on?
the states and courts refused to look at or hear any of the evidence, plenty of people looked at the results

this isn't over, all of it will come out

The funny thing is creepy Joe is already fucking up so bad that Trump might actually have some kind of chance.

Say what you want about trump but the guy makes people take notice. Combined with the constant clickbaiting from media you will never get rid of him until he dies.
Funny thing is its mostly leftist posters on here starting all the trump threads in 2021, rent free :D

Be a jedi and let go of your hate and fill the space in your brain where trump resides with something positive :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpism

I mean....the man is the centerpiece of a political movement/ideology so prevalent and entrenched in American society it has its own extensive Wikipedia article.
Huh, I've never seen that before. Interesting.

"Primatologist Dame Jane Goodall explains that like the dominance performances of Trump, “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: Stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position. " The comparison has been echoed by political observers sympathetic to Trump. Nigel Farage, an enthusiastic backer of Trump noted that in the 2016 campaign debate where Trump loomed up on Clinton, he "looked like a big silverback gorilla," adding that, "he is that big alpha male. The leader of the pack!"

Trump is 50% orangutan confirmed!

bill_maher_donald_trump.jpg

Trump lost get over it.
Or hold on is it March 3rd Trump gets installed as President and arrests Hillary and Biden. It’s hard for me to keep up with all the dates the Shit Smearers put out when Donny is taking back the Presidency, since the dates constantly change. All the date changes the Shit Smearers are reminding me of End of the World Preachers who constantly change the date the world ends or the day Jesus returns. Date passes make up some shit and just make a new date a month down the road. Collect donations, rinse and repeat.
Also Donny is a two time popular vote loser. He will be a 3 time if he runs in 2024

Trump is cancer for the GOP. Regardless of his standing with more stringent elements of the Right, he simply is kryptonite regarding undecided voters and highly unlikely to draw previously Democratic voters regardless of their feelings of the current Democratic Centralists. He had his run and showed it could be done. Time to move on.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the above.

But, you know, there are a lot of old stories about making deals with the devil...

Trump is cancer for the GOP. Regardless of his standing with more stringent elements of the Right, he simply is kryptonite regarding undecided voters and highly unlikely to draw previously Democratic voters regardless of their feelings of the current Democratic Centralists. He had his run and showed it could be done. Time to move on.
I agree with the above.

But, you know, there are a lot of old stories about deals with the devil... and they don't usually end with the devil going quietly away once his services are no longer needed...

They didn't want cancer, they wanted someone from outside of the established political system that acknowledged their concerns and had the potential to actually address them and to some degree he did. It made it easier to say "He at least tried". Up to a point I believe being much less polished than the typical political faces paraded before them added a degree of "realism" to Trump for many.
What exactly did he address? His signature accomplishment was getting enormous tax cuts for the wealthy. And if Trump voters really wanted an outside anti-establishment type, why were they ok with Trump filling up his entire administration with swamp creatures? Washington DC folks and the swamp ran Trump's administration.

The only thing Trump brought to the table as far as I can tell was anti-political correctness. Trump supporters just wanted someone who could tell them that they're great and all their problems are the fault of immigrants and others. Validation is what he gave them.

Back