Social CPAC worships the golden calf

But people considered that lack of polish to be him "telling it like it is" and fighting PC talk, seeing it as a breath of fresh air. They literally don't want diplomacy, tact, or nuance.
If its comes from a political outsider it might just work. Best of both worlds is someone that knows how to walk the line between both. "Straight Talk" the civilians, "Finesse" the Politics, Money and Tech. and know when to switch.

PzJO6Fp.gif

<Grimes01>

I would so take a picture with that

Cult 45 is alive and well. In fact, Trump's numbers are back to where they were before the Capitol mess. Criticism of him from Republicans was extremely short lived. Also, lol at Jr. in this poll. Beating Lyin' Ted and Romney, and tied with Haley.

210216_Trump-GOP-Primary_FULLWIDTH.png

Cult 45 is alive and well. In fact, Trump's numbers are back to where they were before the Capitol mess. Criticism of him from Republicans was extremely short lived. Also, lol at Jr. in this poll. Beating Lyin' Ted and Romney, and tied with Haley.

210216_Trump-GOP-Primary_FULLWIDTH.png

The Republican party is pathetic. Anyone supporting Trump at this point should be ashamed.

Maybe it's because Democrats were worried about a pandemic and Trumpanzees are in a death cult?

Maybe large rally size doesn't automatically result in winning an election? If it did, Ron Paul would have become president in 2012.
I gave you one of the results from a forensic audits of the voting machines that you ask for. Its not just this thing or that thing, the glitches from this election ARE EVERYWHERE and not so coincidently, they all swung toward biden, exactly like they said the "red mirage" would happen.

It's not at all surprising to see. The GOP is nothing more than an extreme cult of personality. It's both hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

I gave you one of the results from a forensic audits of the voting machines that you ask for. Its not just this thing or that thing, the glitches from this election ARE EVERYWHERE and not so coincidently, they all swung toward biden, exactly like they said the "red mirage" would happen.

It's just that your brain has diseased to the point that you cannot handle that he lost the election. I think most people will eventually be able to get over this fact, however I honestly believe you never will be able to.

thats not what I said, Trump smoked the brain dead buffoon
those are not facts, the facts were never looked at by any state or any court. In fact all the states are still refusing to turn over any of the ballots

Trump appointed judges looked at evidence in some cases and they were laughed out of court on the merits because the evidence was shit. Would you like some examples?

the only thing dumber than admitting you voted for a brain dead candidate that was told to stay in his literal basement for the entire election, is believing any of that bs you wrote

Honestly, if Biden "literally" stayed in his basement for the entire election, was that an actor playing Biden during the two debates with Trump ? How do you think that this plays within the overall Qanon narrative? Do you think that there is a chance right now that Trump and Biden have actually switched faces so that the Biden we purportedly now see is actually Trump?

No actually what you linked was a "preliminary summary."

Anyway, the "red mirage" refers to mail-in voting, which was counted later, being skewed towards Biden, which everyone knew would happen. Because Biden didn't spend months lying to his cult that mail-in was dangerous to use.

We have never seen support for a president like we saw for Trump, spontaneous parades with thousands of people showing up

biden couldn't draw flies to his events, there was an actual biden/harris event early on and not one person showed up. soon after they stopped having them all together

Why show up at a Biden rally when you are voting against Trump not for Biden?

Trump appointed judges looked at evidence in some cases and they were laughed out of court on the merits because the evidence was shit. Would you like some examples?

You’d think the justices he would be more loyal .... at least he thought they would.

No actually what you linked was a "preliminary summary."

Anyway, the "red mirage" refers to mail-in voting, which was counted later, being skewed towards Biden, which everyone knew would happen. Because Biden didn't spend months lying to his cult that mail-in was dangerous to use.
There are a handful firms that have identified how votes were switched with the voting machines, you glossed over that rather quickly

My general reaction when people are taken advantage of has usually been to maintain condemnation of the appropriate party by avoiding passing blame on to the victim. The mentality behind "there's a sucker born every minute" has never sat well with me, but anybody who is still placing faith in this guy really does deserve the consequences. They're just lucky most of them won't have to experience as pointed a life lesson as the Qanon shaman.

Last edited:
There are a handful firms that have identified how votes were switched with the voting machines, you glossed over that rather quickly

Here is what the secretary of state and attorney general had to say about this "proof" you're clinging to.

"Another in a long stream of misguided, vague and dubious assertions designed to erode public confidence in the November presidential election...If the Trump campaign had any actual evidence of wrongdoing – or genuine suspicion thereof – they could have requested a hand recount of every ballot in the state, They did not, instead choosing to allow shadowy organizations claiming expertise to throw around baseless claims of fraud in an effort to mislead American voters and undermine the integrity of the election."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...lease-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

he just got more actual votes than any presidential candidate ever, increasing minority voters to all time highs as well. rino's are the cancer

to everyone else, no biden did not get 80 million, President Trumps was much closer to that number than biden.
cool story ho...

You’d think the justices he would be more loyal .... at least he thought they would.

Ya, these judges don't have to seek re-election every few years so their jobs aren't on the line when they vote against him. He didn't realize that...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back