Social CPAC worships the golden calf

Wow it’s every single person at CPAC is irredeemable l fucking trash or something

They know they're speaking to people who will literally believe anything they say. They could claim that Trump could fly and I bet half of the morons there would come up with a theory to back it up.

he just got more actual votes than any presidential candidate ever, increasing minority voters to all time highs as well. rino's are the cancer

to everyone else, no biden did not get 80 million, President Trumps was much closer to that number than biden.

{<BJPeen}

<Waaah><Waaah>

"Oh yeah oh no we can't go out like that
Trump 2021 yeah he runnin' it back
I just got a call from General Flynn he told me that's facts
(indecipherable) tell me how you feel about that?
Who won? Trump won! Who won? Trump won!"

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

Nothing in this post is true.

He did not get more votes than any presidential candidate ever, he did not even get the most votes in this single election.

He also did not get the most minority votes of any presidential candidate ever, he did not even get the most minority votes of any president in this election.

He did not even do the best with minorities for Republican candidates, since George W. Bush did significantly better with minority voters when he ran for president.

So what you are saying is @second sight is just spreading disinformation and that as usual he read something on FB and believes it’s true without making sure.

let me guess, you are naive enough to believe that 80 million people actually voted for a brain dead candidate to be ruler of the free world

this whole election is the real life version of the Chris Farley movie, everyone had their head stuck up a cows ass and everything they see is bullshit

every facet of this election was monkeyed with, the machines, the way they stopped counting and Trump and had a huge lead but in the middle of the night while the polls stations were closed mysteriously biden votes appeared over night. Except they didn't close they just kept republicans out and fed machines all night, pulling hidden boxes of ballots out, feeding the same ballots over and over, witnesses kicked out of polling areas, election laws were changed multiable times, signatures not verified, hundreds of thousands of votes were reported by postal workers being delivered from one state to another, mail in ballots by the hundreds from single addresses, thousands of mail in ballots from boxes that were never folded hence never mailed. These are just a few off the top of my head, I could google and come up with plenty more.
They are suppose to keep hard copy ballots yet in Georgia they shredded ballots right after the so called election, the same election that had to mysteriously stop the count again.
Every state has refused access to the actual ballots and machines even under threat of arrest, audits that were done show votes switched

this is the biggest scandal in American history, and you people are either complicit, naive or stupid, so don't try and tell me you know anything about who or how many voted

I'm not going to respond to you guys about this, believe what you will. I made my prediction what would happen well before the election and everything I thought would happen did....except justice, we will either get justice or judgement

pile on as much as you want, I'm done here

Im going to condense this got you. Basically what you are saying is that you believe something is true without being presented one single fact.

You just can’t make this shit up. A fucking golden idol at the religious nutjob convention.

Wonder what Moses would think?

Yup they are and that's why Hillary Clinton called them deplorables.
I’m sure this one aggravates her. She dead on 8 years ago. The only thing she was wrong about were the percentage. She said half and it looks like more than half based on the latest polls.

let me guess, you are naive enough to believe that 80 million people actually voted for a brain dead candidate to be ruler of the free world

this whole election is the real life version of the Chris Farley movie, everyone had their head stuck up a cows ass and everything they see is bullshit

every facet of this election was monkeyed with, the machines, the way they stopped counting and Trump and had a huge lead but in the middle of the night while the polls stations were closed mysteriously biden votes appeared over night. Except they didn't close they just kept republicans out and fed machines all night, pulling hidden boxes of ballots out, feeding the same ballots over and over, witnesses kicked out of polling areas, election laws were changed multiable times, signatures not verified, hundreds of thousands of votes were reported by postal workers being delivered from one state to another, mail in ballots by the hundreds from single addresses, thousands of mail in ballots from boxes that were never folded hence never mailed. These are just a few off the top of my head, I could google and come up with plenty more.
They are suppose to keep hard copy ballots yet in Georgia they shredded ballots right after the so called election, the same election that had to mysteriously stop the count again.
Every state has refused access to the actual ballots and machines even under threat of arrest, audits that were done show votes switched

this is the biggest scandal in American history, and you people are either complicit, naive or stupid, so don't try and tell me you know anything about who or how many voted

I'm not going to respond to you guys about this, believe what you will. I made my prediction what would happen well before the election and everything I thought would happen did....except justice, we will either get justice or judgement

pile on as much as you want, I'm done here
So 60+ lawsuits Trumps lawyers and not once did they present any compelling evidence that the election was "monkeyed with" doesn't matter to you people even a little? The fact that the makers of those voting machines are right now filing multi billion dollar lawsuits against the people who were alleging that their machines were "monkeyed with" doesn't make even a little difference to you people? The fact that it's now months after election day not even the slightest bit of credible evidence of mass voter fraud in any state has ever been found doesn't matter even a little to you people? You Republicans are the very definition of deplorable.

Btw Joe Biden didn't get 80 million votes he got over 81 million votes and only in the profoundly twisted minds of Trumptards did Trump come anywhere close to that number but then again having a profoundly twisted mind is the prerequisite needed to vote for a 6x bankrupt orange tinted, serial lying, scam university running, two bit reality tv host for POTUS.

he just got more actual votes than any presidential candidate ever, increasing minority voters to all time highs as well. rino's are the cancer

to everyone else, no biden did not get 80 million, President Trumps was much closer to that number than biden.

As a Christian, I would think you'd have an issue with the GOP literally worshipping a false, golden idol.

We have never seen support for a president like we saw for Trump, spontaneous parades with thousands of people showing up

biden couldn't draw flies to his events, there was an actual biden/harris event early on and not one person showed up. soon after they stopped having them all together

And yet Biden garnered nearly 8 million more votes than Trump...

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Georgia audit:

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electi...r_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

Michigan audit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/6738200002

PA audit:

https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/State-details.aspx?newsid=453

Guess what they all found? Again, you're delusional. There is a mountain of evidence pointing to the election being fair. You just can't accept it.
Im going to condense this got you. Basically what you are saying is that you believe something is true without being presented one single fact.
there have been thousands of sworn affidavits from poll workers, mail carriers who under the threat of jail came forward to give the first hand accounts of voter fraud issues
youtube and google, hell even duckduckgo purge evidence as fast as it is posted.....why is that

watch this, but you won't do that will you
https://blazingpress.com/unmasked-have-we-uncovered-the-truth-about-the-2020-election/

Last edited:
As a Christian, I would think you'd have an issue with the GOP literally worshipping a false, golden idol.
looks like a troll job to me, my guess by the gop

regardless of who or where it came from it's completely out of line, no way around it
however I don't think anyone was worshipping it either, there were likely people mocking christians and Trump
I can't imagine an actual christian even pretending to be worshipping a golden idol

there have been thousands of sworn affidavits from poll workers, mail carriers who under the threat of jail came forward to give the first hand accounts of voter fraud issues
youtube and google, hell even duckduckgo purge evidence as fast as it is posted.....why is that

watch this, but you won't do that will you
https://blazingpress.com/unmasked-have-we-uncovered-the-truth-about-the-2020-election/

Well then why don't they take that evidence to court, they've presented evidence to Trump appointed judges like Stephanos Bibas of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals at Philadelphia, and he had this to say:

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/3rd-circuit-calling-an-election-unfair-does-not-make-it-so

“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote in the nonprecedential opinion. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Well then why don't they take that evidence to court, they've presented evidence to Trump appointed judges like Stephanos Bibas of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals at Philadelphia, and he had this to say:

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/3rd-circuit-calling-an-election-unfair-does-not-make-it-so

“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote in the nonprecedential opinion. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”
I just gave you probably 50 examples of fraud and you spent exactly zero seconds looking at it, think about that

Back