Crack, Meth, or Heroin...Which should I try first?

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.

Reactions: THC
Everybody knows meth is the Smart man's crack. The high last way longer and you need less. This is what I've been told.

Crack or meth really

When you are ready for big leagues you can move to H

Its like going from normal season to super bowl

All star game is coke plus heroin
Have to disagree there, I'd say skip the crude stuff and go straight for the classics, find a comfy couch and get ready to be the most and best stoned you'll ever be without medical grade drugs

I only ever smoked it but if I were @Finding Deebo I'd go for needles, and don't listen to people who say don't share them, they're pussies. If you share you get a better buzz, the dirtier the person you share with the better the buzz

Enjoy

I heard from an addict that he hated meth b/c it made him feel "cold" and just full of anxiety. He loved heroin b/c it made him feel warm and relaxed and probably just sleep for 30 hours straight. I'd do coke if it was a choice, so in your scenario probably crack.

i done coke and meth, heroin has been my white whale for the last 10 years.

Sorry best friend I don’t understand that??

you never tried heroin or you asking if I ever met a guy that tried it??
Harry is another name for heroin. Have you ever met any? I know a chick that overdosed on hand sanitizer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back