Crack, Meth, or Heroin...Which should I try first?

Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.

Don’t shoot heroin. Either smoke it or snort it. People who start shooting never get off the needle generally.

Many people who do crack typically do heroin as well. They well smoke a bunch of crack and then take a shot of H after to chill out. I’d suggest staying away from meth. I’d honestly suggest staying away from heroin too.

Just smoke crack if you insist on doing one of the 3. You need to limit yourself to how much money you spend. If you have good self control, you can spend a night smoking rock the same way you spend a night getting drunk, and then not doing it again for 6 months, but if you have poor self control and have $1000 in cash on when you start up the pipe - I guarantee you will end up spending that $1000 all on crack the same night, and even offer the shoes on your feet for more once the money is gone.

Last edited:
Harry is another name for heroin. Have you ever met any? I know a chick that overdosed on hand sanitizer.
Nah I wish I met Harry. I said earlier Harry is my white whale. I’ll all ways search for
Him. The dangerous bastard that he is!

I've never had any interest in doing any of those drugs. My only experience with drugs other than weed is the legal kind that I'm prescribed for AADD & chronic pain. In other words, Adderall & Vicodin. So, I have experience with amphetamines & opiates but none with coke. If I had to choose one to abuse then I suppose it would be opiates though as an individual can often be a high functioning opiates addict for many years without it causing debilitating health issues. Not so with high doses of amphetamines & coke to my knowledge.

Crack or meth really

When you are ready for big leagues you can move to H

Its like going from normal season to super bowl

All star game is coke plus heroin
DESxysMXcAEFqYP.jpg

why not do both or all? heroin and meth and or crack

They sound lame. Good bud or some shrooms could be a good time.

If it’s free do all of them. There may be consequences but fuck them right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back