Crack, Meth, or Heroin...Which should I try first?

what you really need is X. meth will keep you up for days but its ok. crack is expensive and a short high. Wouldnt fuk with H doe, too many people get hooked and/or die

A little bump of meth is probably good for you. Just dont be greedy with it.

They are all death sentences, but if you have to Heroin is a better high. That's why it only takes one hit to start the spiral into death. I quit a deadly opiate addiction and I can understand why most people can't. It was three months of hell followed by a year of trying to get back to normal.

Crack is straight garbage, two second high followed by chasing it until you are out of money and feeling like shit the whole time.

I tried meth first, then did some heroin. Both were fun and VERY addictive. Luckily I have a strong enough constitution and am missing that part of my brain that "needs" them. I'd avoid all at all costs if you can.

I would go with crack Heroin is going to make you sick and meth lasts too long. Probably best to avoid all 3 though.

If you’ve seen a heroin addict with bad cellulitis you would never consider taking that junk ever. They literally look like a zombie. Fuckin gross man.

This. I knew a meth addict and he had just gotten into rehab....he was lucky b/c he had a nasty infection from a dirty needle. He's lucky he didn't die. They had him sedated on some shit for like 2 weeks or more. Dude was sick for a long time. Then finally snapped out of it and ate so much ice cream it made me sick! lol.

It really isn't worth it. Why take the chance? I've seen too many good people get so hopelessly lost to hard drugs.

How about no?

But maybe you are trolling...

Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.
Well meth is a long term commitment. You will definitely be high all fucking weekend so be ready for it. hyper focused, no sleep, pretty euphoric. Will probably do some whacky shit for 6 hours straight then realize it’s retarded and there was no point.
Crack is pretty short term commitment but it’s more expensive then meth and you’ll probably want more. Extreme euphoric and a hard crash.
Heroin - without any kind of tolerance you’ll probably get sick as fuck but it’s also a short term commitment.
if I were you buy some vinegar so you can IV the crack and have some heroin on hand for the come down.
I use to shoot all three at once.
Have at it boy

Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.
It's not fucking funny.

Go heroin if you need to absolutley choose 1. Most folks that try Heroin get so sick they never do it again.

Back