Crypto Megathread V10 - The FUD Stops Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new on this thread so sorry if it was already stated
but china just launched their first official cryptomoney

yuanpaygroup.com
it started at 0,13€ and now it's already 6.61€ !
Holy shit I'm going to get 1,000 of them right now.

Thanks man.

Holy shit I'm going to get 1,000 of them right now.

Thanks man.
vTP1eIQ.gif

In all seriousness, it's almost certainly a scam. But I love companies that work with China, not ones that are bound to China alone.

What's wrong with Voyager btw? I use it and like it. It tracks my gains and losses really well. I haven't had any issues with it at all. Just curious why people don't like it.

I have coinbase, binance, kucoin, and crypto.com, oh and blockfi. But I only use blockfi for stablecoin APY and haven't used binance, or crypto.com yet. I use Kucoin for API3.

Dang....I need to close some of these out ASAP!
consistently down when there's a lot of activity, and unable to transfer many coins off of their site. You can also find many horror stories of people waiting insane amounts of time for transfers from Voyager. Customer support is also ass. I recently got a reply for a ticket I put in two months ago.

FFS, USA's hands giving everyone paper cuts again. Y'all need to get your shit together. I better see a f'n rally later today or I'll.... to the moon, and not in the good way.

AGI and the new SingularityDAO token which I didn't even pay for, both holding the fort for me right now.

Must be because Musk fears AGI. Great to be in on a project that is Musk's worst living nightmare just for that reason alone.
l@nd0

glad I didn’t wait any longer. Only got $500 worth but glad I’m in the game

AGI and the new SingularityDAO token which I didn't even pay for, both holding the fort for me right now.

Must be because Musk fears AGI. Great to be in on a project that is Musk's worst living nightmare just for that reason alone.
Yeah AGI and SOL are keeping me green almost. I need to improve my position in AGI, 530 coins just isn't going to cut it.

glad I didn’t wait any longer. Only got $500 worth but glad I’m in the game
Yeah AGI and SOL are keeping me green almost. I need to improve my position in AGI, 530 coins just isn't going to cut it.
Yes, my fellow Singularitarians it is a good start but you can do better. The future of humanity may be at stake!
(Also you can stake your AGI tokens here to get more)
https://staking.singularitynet.io/howitworks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singularitarianism
maxresdefault.jpg

Oops. I bought $30 of ICP because it was low, and looked like it was plateauing out. I was a little groggy and didn’t think to wait until it was on an actual upward trend. As per usual, it immediately drops to $170. Ugh.

I, for one, do not welcome our new Chinese overlords.
Although I was just reading the Chinese government just enacted some ban on financial institutions from crypto. Communists gonna communist.

Lost just over half my ETH gains, I might cash out at this point.

the SOL train can’t be stopped baby. Wait till it gets on coinbase. VinceMcMahon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back