Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Think about using this market dump to buy whatever gems you previously were on the sidelines about. When everyone's telling you to sell, that means you buy.

GMgW7RfWsAE31mt

Lis and sweat economy. Both tied to near. Investors are very eager in sweat. Lis is a sleeper. In anycase they are good for testing web 3.0.

Arcblock hitting 3$ again
much more left in the tank for project

M2 money supply turns positive for the first time since November 2022. Hope you loaded up on this dip and are strapped in.

I can't decibe if I want to snag more bitcoin, eth, or sol. I'm don't with the tiny alts at this point as I don't have time nor energy to follow them all and lost my shirt on them in the last downturn.
Some might still come back up though

Do any of you guys go in big and take some short term gains? Like today my portfolio went up 6% - I'm thinking of putting $50k in and trying to catch the dips for some "quick gains". I know it's risk but I'd set hard limits on losses and gains.

And I'd only trade during my awake hours so I don't get caught with my pants down overnight. I believe Ledger Live lets me set up stop losses as well.

Do any of you guys go in big and take some short term gains? Like today my portfolio went up 6% - I'm thinking of putting $50k in and trying to catch the dips for some "quick gains". I know it's risk but I'd set hard limits on losses and gains.

And I'd only trade during my awake hours so I don't get caught with my pants down overnight. I believe Ledger Live lets me set up stop losses as well.
Personally, I only buy to get into my long term capital gains

Last edited:
I can't decibe if I want to snag more bitcoin, eth, or sol. I'm don't with the tiny alts at this point as I don't have time nor energy to follow them all and lost my shirt on them in the last downturn.
Some might still come back up though

BTC and ETH for security, sol if you wanna YOLO it. I’m personally gonna do 25/25 eth and btc then 50% sol till next spring or summer prob. Will stake my ETH and sol during that span too. I’m trying to put myself in a position to retire at the next bull run lol.

BTC and ETH for security, sol if you wanna YOLO it. I’m personally gonna do 25/25 eth and btc then 50% sol till next spring or summer prob. Will stake my ETH and sol during that span too. I’m trying to put myself in a position to retire at the next bull run lol.
I love to hear it, with a little dyor and risk, it will change your life
We are still early

Back