Cryptocurrency megathread V2 - Gas Fees Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. That is the hammer being used to batter Eth.
A lot of user accounts cropping up across the crypto social channels that I have never saw post before. All to piss on Eths gas fees and then to slip in a sly mention of how they are interested in checking out how binance coin negates this problem. The bang of CZ driven shills off them is sickening.

As I said, count Eth out at your peril........ it will boom again soon.
Outside of bitcoin it's network effect is unmatchable.

View attachment 836380

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-core-developers-mid-april-berlin-hard-fork
I’ve seen a lot of this on the ETH subreddit too.

I noticed this too, it’s almost if people want to see it fail. But there seem to be plenty of implementations in the near future for a surge

A lot talking it down also, then scooping it up on the sly with small buys.

The sheer amount of fud about Eth across the crypto social channels in unreal.
Folks casting it aside for Cardano and binance coin.
Count Eth out at your peril.
Watch it surge in the next few months.

Fuck fundamentals, fuck tokenomics, fuck use case, fuck all those other reasons people buy eth.

You buy Eth because this guy looks like he can fix any problem your computer has just by walking down your street.
NrB9SM.gif

I’ve seen a lot of this on the ETH subreddit too.

Correct. Reddit is full of black propaganda.
I am a BTC man, but ETH has so many developers behind it that it is not something that will be overthrown by the likes of binance coin. Binance are trying to corner the market on everything. A big centralised corp. They even own coinmarketcap.......... which not a lot of folk are aware of.

Correct. That is the hammer being used to batter Eth.
A lot of user accounts cropping up across the crypto social channels that I have never saw post before. All to piss on Eths gas fees and then to slip in a sly mention of how they are interested in checking out how binance coin negates this problem. The bang of CZ driven shills off them is sickening.

As I said, count Eth out at your peril........ it will boom again soon.
Outside of bitcoin it's network effect is unmatchable.

View attachment 836380

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-core-developers-mid-april-berlin-hard-fork
ETH gas fees has been lowered significantly, since OCR came out. I'm also rooting for ETH. What the hell does Cardano have to show any way? 99% of all DeFi protocols runs on the ethereum chain.

i'm stacking ETH as much as possible. ive got some of my eth involved in a money market style investment right now, where they hold your initial investment for 45 days but pay you daily 1.8% interest. you can transfer the daily interest out if you wish but instead i put each days profit into a 20 day money market investment which pays about 1.4% daily interest. so each day i have the 45 days vehicles daily interest and then the interest earned on each of the 20 days vehicles, which i continue to re-invest. I'm doing it with a small amount of bitcoin too.

I have a little bit of eth. Personally I am a buy and hold guy. I don't get involved in anything that can in any way gain control of my tokens even for as short a time as a week.

Buying the dip they created themselves?

Buying the dip they gave energy to. They only have to give it a bit of energy to cause the weak hands to sell, then the dip become self propelling, and they no longer have to sell and will instead start to accumulate quietly. When it pumps again you will go "arghh, why did I sell, of course eth is so big: how could I have been talked out of it and swayed by voices on the internet"........ but by then it will be too late and if you want to jump in again you will be buying into the pump and making the fuckers that fooled you the first time even richer by driving the price higher with your buy backs.

ETH gas fees has been lowered significantly, since OCR came out. I'm also rooting for ETH. What the hell does Cardano have to show any way? 99% of all DeFi protocols runs on the ethereum chain.

Cardano has promises. That is all I see at present.

i only put in 3 eth back on Jan 27th, and 0.33 BTC on the 5th Feb and till date have earned roughly 1.28 ETH and 0.1 BTC

once the initial 3 ETH 45 day investment is over, I plan on repeating it 2 more times - if my math is right and this company doesn't disappear with my coins, i should have roughly 22-26 ETH by August.

there is a 200 day investment vehicle as well, but they don't pay you daily interest, it just accrues and then you're paid all out - i calculated if i put in 0.3 BTC, by december i should have 2.3-2.5 BTC - it's a gamble though - i think this bull market will continue through the year and the success of this company is going to depend on it staying hot.

I have a little bit of eth. Personally I am a buy and hold guy. I don't get involved in anything that can in any way gain control of my tokens even for as short a time as a week.
i am too, but this investment seemed to good to be true so sacrificed only a little just to see how it goes.

Fuck fundamentals, fuck tokenomics, fuck use case, fuck all those other reasons people buy eth.

You buy Eth because this guy looks like he can fix any problem your computer has just by walking down your street.
NrB9SM.gif

Institutions are also buying Eth on the downlow. All we hear about is institutions buying BTC, but for sure they are buying Eth also.

Institutions are also buying Eth on the downlow. All we hear about is institutions buying BTC, but for sure they are buying Eth also.
Institutions are probably buying a lot of things on the low, BTC is just what the media reports. A good example are all the websites that are slowly popping up offering staking as services. They know what's up. I'm curious btw MIKOM, have you taken the link pill?
chad-link.jpg

Institutions are probably buying a lot of things on the low, BTC is just what the media reports. A good example are all the websites that are slowly popping up offering staking as services. They know what's up. I'm curious btw MIKOM, have you taken the link pill?
chad-link.jpg

Not yet. ;)
I am majority BTC, some Eth, and I am about to dip my toe into a blockchain machine learning project that I have been researching and tracking its channels for some time. I will let you know what it is in this thread once I have jumped on board it.

Not yet. ;)
I am majority BTC, some Eth, and I am about to dip my toe into a blockchain machine learning project that I have been researching and tracking its channels for some time. I will let you know what it is in this thread once I have jumped on board it.
Alright, if you got questions don't hesitate to ask. Or check the post on I wrote in this thread.

Alright, if you got questions don't hesitate to ask. Or check the post on I wrote in this thread.

I have been monitoring your posts. Be certain of that. I have a notepad app with select crypto posts I log for research. You are in it............<{1-9}>

Then my dear, fren. Allow me to throw you a delectable of bread crumb.

https://www.arijuels.com/
It's my biggest holding now, followed by ETH.

I hope you are right.

When do you think we will see confirmation/signs that this is the real deal? What should we watch out for, increase in price this year, new projects/partnerships?

It's my biggest holding now, followed by ETH.

I hope you are right.

When do you think we will see confirmation/signs that this is the real deal? What should we watch out for, increase in price this year, new projects/partnerships?
It's already happening mate. Look at the gas prices for ethereum. All the pricefeeds that uses Chainlink oracles have seen their fees cut down by up to 90%. A few days when the market was dumping, the fees were over 600 gwei, now they don't go above 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back