Cryptocurrency megathread V2 - Gas Fees Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer amount of fud about Eth across the crypto social channels in unreal.
Folks casting it aside for Cardano and binance coin.
Count Eth out at your peril.
Watch it surge in the next few months.

I don't know anyone counting it out as a whole. They're counting it out as a longterm solution to the problems BTC already faces. The reason many are high on Cardano is that it has Hoskinson at the helm and does seem to be gearing towards solving a lot of the scaling issues.

But even Hoskinson says he's not at war with ETH or BTC, and ADA is not the only possible solution. As he put it recently "Just like there are many different languages spoken in the world, there can be many different options in the cryptospace."

Well Algo definitely knows how to please the people who check their crypto multiple times a day. The interest literally accrue throughout the day.

Looking to buy some cheap coins this weekend... Anyone have experience with uniswap?

Looking to buy some cheap coins this weekend... Anyone have experience with uniswap?

I do not, but VET and Holo were looking pretty good. But as all alts (especially <1s) who knows how to play it just right. Better to stay away from knifcatching, and if you like it take it wherever it is.

Yeah if I was buying Link or something I would just buy it on Coinbase and avoid moving an Eth token on the chain for now. This is a list of high ranked Eth tokens so you will know you will be paying Eth fees if you move them. https://ethereumprice.org/tokens/

ADA poppin off again while most are down. Broke previous high... taking flight for real this time.

B0T2Vza.gif

I'm curious btw MIKOM, have you taken the link pill?
chad-link.jpg

Lol, you said yourself you only shared your 'gospel of link' recently on here after the price had gone up to about $30 and most people here wouldn't be able to get a good stack anymore, 'in case people you hate saw it', but you yourself were accumulating when it was at below $0.50 cent....

If Link was the true revelation, you are an extremely poor apostle since your motive is not love, 'frien'...
We will see if it can match the hype or if other Oracle services take it's spot in future.

The pill is crypto, period.

Institutions are probably buying a lot of things on the low, BTC is just what the media reports. A good example are all the websites that are slowly popping up offering staking as services. They know what's up. I'm curious btw MIKOM, have you taken the link pill?
chad-link.jpg

Tons of solid stuff getting grabbed on the low... 100 mil on that one, 50 on this one 250 on this little beast of a web 3 tool. :)

Lol, you said yourself you only shared your 'gospel of link' recently on here after the price had gone up to about $30 and most people here wouldn't be able to get a good stack anymore, 'in case people you hate saw it', but you yourself were accumulating when it was at below $0.50 cent....

If Link was the true revelation, you are an extremely poor apostle since your motive is not love, 'frien'...
We will see if it can match the hype or if other Oracle services take it's spot in future.

The pill is crypto, period.

People that come first: Family > close friends > online friends > co-workers I like > people on Sherdog. Also I shilled the people I liked on Sherdog in private when it was around 11 dollars, and while it was on a downwards trend. And yes, all the righties on the War Room, made me keep it quiet, since I just don't like them, and the veiled racism you often find in the War Room. I still wrote a big post about Chainlink and I made it public here, with sources, that can be verified easily, by simple clicking on it.

To call Chainlink hype, when they literally lowered Ehereum gas fees with their off chain reporting, just shows you have absolutely no idea of how integral Chainlink is to the space.

Are you salty that you missed out or something, or upset you bet on the wrong horse (band)?

On the list I like aave, link, dot, sushi, snx, grt, uni, and yfi.

I really like all those too. Would feel fine added any I don't already own
I have from that list AAVE, GRT, Sushi, SNX. Not on it I have BAL, ETH and a couple small fry's in the works; Bao and INDEX.

Link has miles of growth ahead of it, simple as that. Going to add some when I get extra cash. DOT has a lot of potential too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back