Cryptocurrency megathread V2 - Gas Fees Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are idiots, always take investment advice from a guy on a karate forum whose name you don't know, that's rule number 1 on Wall Street, first thing you learn.

4wdF.gif

This. I listen to a lot of opinions here and I can tell who knows what they are talking about and who is blowing smoke. But even the guys that clearly have done a lot of research and are posting here......it's not like there are 1000s of people dumping 1000s of dollars into a crypto b/c of something or someone in this thread.

As Sherdoggers are physically massive in real life, but financially we are the tiniest of tiny drops in the pool of crypto. We aren't making any of these markets or currencies move a single tick up or down really.

I knew the whales are watching us....

You guys are idiots, always take investment advice from a guy on a karate forum whose name you don't know, that's rule number 1 on Wall Street, first thing you learn.

I compile notes from different discussion forums and continue on from there.

One thin spoke in a big wheel.

Can this shit tank so i can upgrade my God damn computer ffs

Shots fired

This. I listen to a lot of opinions here and I can tell who knows what they are talking about and who is blowing smoke. But even the guys that clearly have done a lot of research and are posting here......it's not like there are 1000s of people dumping 1000s of dollars into a crypto b/c of something or someone in this thread.

As Sherdoggers are physically massive in real life, but financially we are the tiniest of tiny drops in the pool of crypto. We aren't making any of these markets or currencies move a single tick up or down really.
I’m trying to help people make money down the road. I’ve been sucking ADA dick for months now. But that will be a slow gainer. Still time to invest.

I’m trying to help people make money down the road. I’ve been sucking ADA dick for months now. But that will be a slow gainer. Still time to invest.

Honestly I do appreciate the information people give. I love the discussions and it helps me figure out things to research and questions to ask. It just sometimes goes a bit overboard, and I don't think it was you, but maybe it was, where someone was saying they have some huge money making ideas but didn't want to share it here quite yet b/c they wanted their family and friends to get in while it's still low. As if somehow tipping off a bunch of 275lb jacked sherdoggers is going to make the thing skyrocket to the moon before his family and friends can get in.

But again, there are a lot of smart people who know a lot about crypto that I learn from.

Honestly I do appreciate the information people give. I love the discussions and it helps me figure out things to research and questions to ask. It just sometimes goes a bit overboard, and I don't think it was you, but maybe it was, where someone was saying they have some huge money making ideas but didn't want to share it here quite yet b/c they wanted their family and friends to get in while it's still low. As if somehow tipping off a bunch of 275lb jacked sherdoggers is going to make the thing skyrocket to the moon before his family and friends can get in.

But again, there are a lot of smart people who know a lot about crypto that I learn from.
I would never give financial advice to family. If you fuck them over then shit goes sour for years lmao. And on here I just like to see people win and make some gains. I would never recommend investing money you aren’t willing to lose.

Buy high sell low.

Also Cardano is popping off, I hope people listened to me a month ago when I was recommending it.

Can't remember why I bought it but I have some, yeah.

Trying to buy a new token just launched on the advice of a friend, what a nightmare. Three transactions failed using the default settings on Uniswap/Metamask with a lot of ETH in reserve, finally success swapping about 1/3 of what I originally sent to Metamask.

$10 fees for cancelled transactions, $17 fee for the successful one... I thought this stuff was supposed to make banks and fiat obsolete haha

Also Cardano is popping off, I hope people listened to me a month ago when I was recommending it.

So are you gonna hold or hedge it against BTC since it seems way over extended right now and Bitcoin is way down, with the Cardano Mary update looming in just over a day?

I'm definitely all about HODLing with the majority of what I have but I like to hedge a bit sometimes with a portion when the currencies are doing crazy changes like right now.

ADA jump right now is all just speculation based on what is promised about it and the upcoming plans. It comes a step closer to being able to be a true rival to ethereum with this update but it still depends on others using it as a platform. It's gone up more than 300% in the past month which is just crazy and doesn't seems sustainable but who knows with the market right now.

Last edited:
ADA staking pool recommendations?

Staking below 10,000 ADA isn't exactly useful. Because it's free to do I just slot it into my app for a 4.5% APY. Gets me almost nothing, but since it's going to sit there anyway and I'm holding long-term, I don't mind parking it.

Now if you're afraid of banks and want to start moving consistent money into stablecoin for 8-12% APY... that's something to do. It should be seen as your hedge against a BTC/ETH crash, but still it's something.

So are you gonna hold or hedge it against BTC since it seems way over extended right now and Bitcoin is way down, with the Cardano Mary update looming in just over a day?

I'm definitely all about HODLing with the majority of what I have but I like to hedge a bit sometimes with a portion when the currencies are doing crazy changes like right now.

ADA jump right now is all just speculation based on what is promised about it and the upcoming plans. It comes a step closer to being able to be a true rival to ethereum with this update but it still depends on others using it as a platform. It's gone up more than 300% in the past month which is just crazy and doesn't seems sustainable but who knows with the market right now.

I agree that ADA is a hedge holding, but you can kinda flip this the other way on it's jump. It's been criminally undervalued over the last 6 months and it might juts be catching up to where it should be. I'd wager due to how the market works, it'll probably fall back to $1.12-1.17 after this pump. But it's also not outside the realm of possibility it's just finding it's proper price.

We saw this with RVN. It was definitely undervalued. It popped up WAY too high, and it fell back to finding it's actual price of around $0.12-0.18. Regardless, ADA is an overall strong hodl. The arguments come with how much it'll be worth in 5 years. Some love to say $25-50, some say $1-2. I wager it'll probably find a place around $7 unless BTC or ETH come into real struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back