Not open for further replies.
I thought LINK was going to the moon???

<{hfved}>
<{MingNope}>
<Bottle.gif>

EDIT: I know it’s going back up

Is staking LINK possible?

Is staking LINK possible?
Chainlink works differently than other crypto in this aspect. Instead of staking LINK, you use is a collateral when running an Oracle node.

I don't know If there are pools for running nodes, though.

Chainlink works differently than other crypto in this aspect. Instead of staking LINK, you use is a collateral when running an Oracle node.

I don't know If there are pools for running nodes, though.
Do you get rewards for this?

I put all my ADA in Yoroi and staked it. Will leave it there for a year and see. Would be cool to do the same with LINK, it's my biggest position.

@m25105 is it possible to stake/delegate?

I put all my ADA in Yoroi and staked it. Will leave it there for a year and see. Would be cool to do the same with LINK, it's my biggest position.

Not yet, but eventually staking will come.

You get rewards in LINK for running a Chainlink oracle node. But I don't know the requirements or logistics for it, it's not as simple as running a mining rig or stake pool.

We are in a similar position, my main assets are Chainlink and Cardano. My ADA are already delegated to a pool, but I still haven't found anything to do with my LINK that can be trusted while I hodl it.

Ok so now I’m frustrated. I need 24 ETH to make exchanges on atomic wallet? Wtf

You get rewards in LINK for running a Chainlink oracle node. But I don't know the requirements or logistics for it, it's not as simple as running a mining rig or stake pool.

We are in a similar position, my main assets are Chainlink and Cardano. My ADA are already delegated to a pool, but I still haven't found anything to do with my LINK that can be trusted while I hodl it.
Have you heard of the Chainlink team dumping millions of LINK every month?

Finally got it all figured out. What a freakin hassle!

Ended up on Voyager.

I’m done trading for a while.

Current holdings.

1539 ALGO
51 LINK
155 ADA
6731 VET

How’s that look??

sold a good amount of link to repay some of my loan on aave and increase my health factor.. I'm not liking this market and need to protect myself against liquidation. Too many normies are entering the field and usually this spells a nasty correction. Drawbacks of being all in crypto I suppose.

They sell every Friday.
Why? Doesn't that keep the prices low?

sold a good amount of link to repay some of my loan on aave and increase my health factor.. I'm not liking this market and need to protect myself against liquidation. Too many normies are entering the field and usually this spells a nasty correction. Drawbacks of being all in crypto I suppose.
Why sell now when the price is low? Are you planing to buy later?

Why? Doesn't that keep the prices low?

Why sell now when the price is low? Are you planing to buy later?
They always sell every Friday regardless of the price, it's to pump more links in the market, and due to the extreme demand for it, it doesn't dump the price, but gets bought up fast.

Yes, I'll take another long if link hits bottom and we have confirmation that the downtrend is over. I increased my health factor mostly cause of the extreme normie interest in crypto lately. That's usually a bearish indicator, however the difference between 2018 and this year is that a large influx of institutional money has entered. A flash crash down to 36k btc is still possible. And if btc crashes hard, it will pull the market with it (btc dominates about 65% of the market.) If I hadn't longed I would've been in a much more comfy position. Holding really is the best strategy.

It's disappointing that alot of alts either barely or didn't break their ATH from 2018.

Hopefully this crash doesn't go too low and doesn't take 3 years to recover.

They always sell every Friday regardless of the price, it's to pump more links in the market, and due to the extreme demand for it, it doesn't dump the price, but gets bought up fast.
Is there any reason why they keep the price low if there is so much demand?

There's 400 mil coins, is this capped or can they create more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back