Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

Right?

Somehow his ass grabbing is worse than him causing the deaths of thousands of elderly and then lying and committing fraud to hide the deaths he caused
I wonder who this guy pissed off to have all of his darkest and grungiest secrets flipped into the public eye in a 4 month time span

You really went down the rabbit hole here. Goodness.

You made a statement where your meaning was clear. When called out for it you back tracked and tried to play dumb.

Anything to add to the actual topic, or are you just here to deflect and troll?

The topic is about Andrew Cuomo being a sex fiend. Care to weigh in?
So here’s something to think about “he’s spent the last decade in office harassing women”. So, I guess my question is…why now? Normally when we see these things burst through, there’s 1 person who’s the first through the door. A victim hires and expensive lawyer. Someone with some sway or platform speaks out…there’s usually something that starts the “chain reaction” so to speak, of people reaching out and speaking up about the bull shit they endured.

So why is this coming to light for cuomo? Is this a power play on cancel culture between political opponents? Are there other motives involved…? Or was it just a matter of time till someone called this guy out.

You made a statement where your meaning was clear. When called out for it you back tracked and tried to play dumb.
Whatever you say chief

So he can’t sexually assault men? Is that also part of his montage showing him kiss men? Seems like a slippery slope… glad he could drag down his ancestry.

I saw some of the press conference. Cuomo, as expected, is doubling down and using the ‘innocent until proven guilty’ defense. He is flat out saying these people aren’t telling the truth.

Cuomo has always been a gasbag. The COVID era propped this guy up, with housewives and democrats making him into a hero, but he is an egotistical douchebag. Selling a book about leadership when there is scandal. I still can’t say if he should resign — I think that we need to know more.

So here’s something to think about “he’s spent the last decade in office harassing women”. So, I guess my question is…why now? Normally when we see these things burst through, there’s 1 person who’s the first through the door. A victim hires and expensive lawyer. Someone with some sway or platform speaks out…there’s usually something that starts the “chain reaction” so to speak, of people reaching out and speaking up about the bull shit they endured.

So why is this coming to light for cuomo? Is this a power play on cancel culture between political opponents? Are there other motives involved…? Or was it just a matter of time till someone called this guy out.

The game changer was the official investigation, so all I can wager to guess is that he's not well liked by the current AG and the people behind the scenes who could make this go away. He's also probably a bit of a sore thumb within the party, with both this scandal and the nursing home scandal hitting simultaneously. He might simply be a liability at this point, and not worth protecting anymore.

This guys fucked. It’s only a matter of time until this all collapses on him. No way in hell he’s getting out of this. Dudes about to get weinsteined
I'm not so sure about that. He seems clever enough to use Trump's approach and we've seen it work in the past.

Concession accepted.
dont-care.gif

The game changer was the official investigation, so all I can wager to guess is that he's not well liked by the current AG and the people behind the scenes who could make this go away. He's also probably a bit of a sore thumb within the party, with both this scandal and the nursing home scandal hitting simultaneously. He might simply be a liability at this point, and not worth protecting anymore.
Sounds to me like the wrong persons being investigated.

Don’t get me wrong, fuck cuomo. But there’s folks making things like this “go away” for powerful white males harassing women at their work places and they aren’t being investigated? Goes to show no one gives a fuck about right/wrong in politics.

The funny this is that you do care. That is why you keep responding. It’s as if something inside you is compelling you to it.

Cuomo is a bad guy.

i guess any minute now the republicans oughtta be sending him an invitation to join their party

Read Andrew Cuomo’s Response to Sexual Harassment Report – NBC New York

Not much fire here, there is only ONE actual accusation of abuse, and that is from someone that was fired for being an awful person years earlier.

I'll be curious about what else comes out. I've personally seen Italians in my workplace get accused of things unfairly just because their sense of personal space and comfortability with showing affection is different than what most western women are comfortable.

Cuomo knew this was coming down the pike, so I’m sure he’s been getting his ducks in a row, trying to store up political capital in squalid ways (we have heard some of his phone calls lol). I mean, look at the carefully put together press conference; it wasn’t an overnight production. Videos of him kissing men and women. Unsure if this will hold though. But dems have to know this guy WILL NOT go down without a fight, and things could get ugly, even with 2022 right around the corner.

Back