Crime Cuomo resigns

Was it the right thing for him to resign?

• Total voters
Andrew Cuomo actually did something good for a change.

Unlike the GOP, the left polices its own. The GOP would have protected Cuomo to the bitter end.
Any GOP that tried to preserve democracy was called a Rino by Bunker Boy

He was ousted from the higher ups because he got to powerful during covid so they had to put an end to him.. He overshadowed the sitting president and at one point he was the defacto leader of the US... Don't buy into this fake scandal this was a high level political assassination because whomever took office was always gonna politically assassinate him and Biden admin wouldn't have accepted to live alongside a powerful figure who could potential overshadow the president

Last edited:
Now do Joe Biden.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Thanks for playing.

You have Trump and Gaetz to worry about sir.

{<huh}

How does that excuse terrible media coverage?
I never made a comment about media coverage nor did the person I was quoting. You inserted yourself into the A+B conversation with something not being discussed. I am sorry if I did not address your question.

He was ousted from the higher ups because he got to powerful during covid so they had to put an end to him.. He overshadowed the sitting president and at one point he was the defacto leader of the US... Don't buy into this fake scandal this was a high level political assassination because whomever took office was always gonna politically assassinate him and Biden admin wouldn't have accepted to live alongside a powerful figure who could potential overshadow the president

And I get called a conspiracy theorist for wanting to wait a few years to get a vaccine.. I can’t tell if this is satire or not, but it had me fucking rolling. <Lmaoo>

You have Trump and Gaetz to worry about sir.

Your statement was that the Democratic Party polices their own. Now do Biden or STFU with your crap. Next we can talk about Northam, or Clinton, or Omar.

The only reason they took out Cuomo for Sexual Harassment was to avoid the Nursing Home scandal.

Last edited:
So, when he was giving those sombre updates during lockdown, he was getting his dick sucked? Mayors will mayor.

I never made a comment about media coverage nor did the person I was quoting. You inserted yourself into the A+B conversation with something not being discussed. I am sorry if I did not address your question.

The post you replied to was literally a video of Cuomo's media coverage. Your reply was in defense of them.

This is cool : what will his brother, Freddo, have to say about this?

The post you replied to was literally a video of Cuomo's media coverage. Your reply was in defense of them.
No, it was in defense of people on the left as the poster was mentioning. The left comprises more than the media. To be fair to you, I never watched the video. I typically don't watch videos from John or Tom's youtube channel.

Im in complete agreement with Biden here

Cuomo has done a hell of a job and its sad that his personal misconduct was his downfall

Kaitlan Collins did not like that answer and tried to put words in Biden's mouth

This is cool : what will his brother, Freddo, have to say about this?
Fredo is conveniently "on vacation" while his brother is resigning over his years long honking boobs rampage. Probably out at the beach house where he was picking fights with the elderly while infected with covid and telling everyone he was quarantining in his basement.

Hate to see so many people getting so such joy out of someones misfortune. Where was that same energy when Trump was being outed for sexual misconduct? This guy se
Exactly. Both sides were out to get him because nobody could have stopped him. Politics over country. Its a shame to see

Im in complete agreement with Biden here

Cuomo has done a hell of a job and its sad that his personal misconduct was his downfall

Kaitlan Collins did not like that answer and tried to put words in Biden's mouth

Yeah, it's a shame people are focused on him sexually harassing staffers and groping them against their will, when he did such great work murdering the elderly and making millions writing a book praising himself for doing it.

Back