Cyril Gane turned down Aspinall for UFC Manchester in July... and his own fans are getting irritated.

He can do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't clog up the HW picture. Match Aspinall up with Blaydes and move on. The sooner they get this geriatric Stipe gimmick matchup for Jones out of the way the better.

Hard to gane an understanding of this fellow, but French is a 3rd language behind letting my fists do the talking, and I’m not very fluent in anything

lol, you take a look at his posts starting last Sunday you might feel different lol

(IE - yeah I know, and knew, before I threw a lil jab at him)

Hopefully he calms down a bit

Sold!

I will watch one this week if I can access - start at the first?

Yeah, just start at the first one. It's been a long time since I've seen them though. But I really enjoyed them back then.

Last edited:
gane is one of the finest HW in this era and he's killing his reputation by being a cherry picker. does he really think he's gonna get scooped a title shot by beating tank abbotts and dodging every well rounder HW in this era, he's already 0-2 in title fights too

Only the first Taxi was good. Second one okay. Then I think it went downhill. Not sure if North Americans would enjoy it though…

So he probably has a contract with the film company to fulfil his obligations

He gets an easy main event spot on the next card in France

With probably an easy opponent and win bonus

With how shallow the division is he probably another shot afterwards sometime next year anyway

Meh, it would be a good fight, as I think Gane poses problems for Aspinall. But it's not like it's the real belt, and acting in movies gives you a lot less cte.

In principle it's the real belt because Jones is just gonna fight Stipe and retire. So you may as well look at Tom as the real champion. He's gonna get promoted to it anyway.

Back