Rumored Dana Insinuating the Process of Putting Together UFC 300 is Being Filmed for a Behind the Scenes Documentary

In Your Gut Do You Feel the Main Event for UFC 300 Will be Underwelmimg or Exceed Your Expectations?

• Dana has delivered in the past. I trust he will put on a great main event.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • All smoke and mirrors at this point by Dana. Main event will underwhelm.

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Don’t care about the main event. There are enough interesting fights on 300 already.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Don’t care period. I’m sick of hearing about UFC 300 rumors.

Votes: 36 30.3%

• Total voters
Wow. This is going to be a massive main event in that case.

UFC 298 coming up, should be announced by then, tbh I do not care too much regarding names.

Everyone is missing why Dana thinks 300 will be so amazing. It’s not about the fighters it’s about the first sporting event to ever be held in the Vegas sphere this making the event about Dana getting it done when everyone said it couldn’t happen.

The camera is awkwardly in the hallway outside Dana's office. You hear Dana's voice but can't pick out details.

As the camera enters the room, Dana hangs up the phone. He looks at the camera, shakes his head and says "The kid didn't wanna fight"

Repeat ad nauseum.

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck man. And all I read was the quote from the OP. "There could be a documentary". That can mean two things; either it's literal (yeah right) or he's just trying to convey the troubles of putting everything together as a euphemism. "We've gone through so much you could make a damn movie out of it". That doesn't mean there's anything happening.

"documentary"

{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

artworks-000163161112-0i11yv-t500x500.jpg

As always you and Luthien are always welcome to come over my crib in Los Angeles to watch the fights. I can schedule a chauffeur and vehicle of your choice to transport you. Plenty of skittles to snack on too
View attachment 1029049
Wow... What A Dump... I feel for you man...
I can get you in to this place for cheap!!! needs a coat of paint but other than that it's good..
1707749032856.jpeg

Devil's advocate, that's true if they're sticking to Garbrandt vs Figgy opening, which feels kind of disrespectful to both of them somehow.

Jon vs Tom sounds like it could be a swerve and it would make sense meritocracy wise. Plus the Tom and Jon chitchat, and Jon putting himself back in the news drunkenly telling a comedian he wanted to finger his butthole. Jon can still have his retirement legacy bout with Stipe after, win or lose.
He's moved on from eyes?

Dana recently said on the full send podcast the process of putting together UFC 300 might be being filmed. To me, it sounds like he is trying to convey the main event will be so good and unexpected, it warrants a mini documentary to show how hard it was to make it happen. Whether it really does warrant a mini-doc, or Dana is trying to hype the event because he doesn’t have a true “mind blowing” main event remains to be seen.

In the past, Dana has delivered on some great fights we all wanted to see, as well as try to sell us fights as much bigger than they really are. What do you think will be the case for the main event for 300? Does Dana have a trick up his sleeve or it’s all fluff at this point?
View attachment 1029048
Just more BS hype from Dana…

The more he holds out on actually announcing the fight, the bigger it’s going to have to be to justify taking this much time

Back