Dana wants to do Amanda Nunes vs Jake Paul

Paul would beat her bad enough that it could possibly affect her future in MMA. No way in hell she even hurts him in a boxing match whereas he wouldn't even need a flush landed shot to send her into next week. That being said, hell yes I'd watch it.

What is the infatuation on Sherdog with these Paul guys?? They are not even MMA fighters. Can we please talk about the REAL fighters?:mad:

I dont like Paul at all but hes actually pretty decent as a boxer

Put it at 170. Amanda has KOd men from ATT who are trained fighters at 170. She would beat him.
no she hasnt.... I trained at ATT and no "trained fighters" from ATT have been KO'd by her, but cool story.....

the story coach Silveira that everyone references is that some guys at ATT didnt want to train with her... that's because she tries to go 100% with them to show she's "badass" and no one wants to deal with that because then the guy looks like an asshole if he starts going hard back at her.... just like when mousasi tooled ronda in the gym grappling and he wasnt even going hard and ronda was going 100% and then all the white-knights cried about mousasi making ronda look bad and going to hard against her

Why?
Are you an incel?
Rooting for a YouTuber vs a wmma fighter
<Dany07>
Let Nunes spark that spoiled man-child

Incel for not liking a butch?
<WhatIsThis>

I want to see her somebody knock her head off and if she were to actually fight Jake Paul (won't happen) then I'd root for him to do it.

I normally wouldn't want to see a dude KO a chick stiff, but for some reason i wouldn't mind seeing Nunes brutally KO'd like shadface 3.0 just so i never have to hear about these rediculous man vs woman fights ever again.

Jake Paul shouldn't even be in MMA discussions. Purely show and no talent. I dislike Conor but at least he is a fighter unlike the "YouTube sensation." I wouldn't even stream for free a JP "fight."

Exactly. Literally all levels of women’s sports are paid from the male sports.

mid all was equal there would be no women’s sports at a collegiate level.

that’s just honesty. And facts.
This is not true, for instance gymnastics kills your argument. I also do not get the dumbness of people here. If 'all was equal', there also would only be heavyweight mma. Its retarded people accept all sorts of rules and weight classes, but somehow cringe when it comes to wmma. Must be painful the best fight this year was a women fight.

Am I the only one who had to google Jake Paul

On topic: this guy is way too big for Amanda

This is not true, for instance gymnastics kills your argument. I also do not get the dumbness of people here. If 'all was equal', there also would only be heavyweight mma. Its retarded people accept all sorts of rules and weight classes, but somehow cringe when it comes to wmma. Must be painful the best fight this year was a women fight.

All collegiate sports are funded mainly from their basketball and football teams.
Maybe gymnastics isn’t. But saying 1 sport kills my argument is silly. It’s football and basketball funding the gymnastics. It’s not male vs women gymnastics splitting money on what they bring in.

it’s mainly the two big male sports funding everything.

there’s a couple women I like to watch fight. I enjoyed your lady fight of the year. It was entertaining.

Maybe that fat pink toughguy wannabe should fight him.

Amanda is 1000000x times better as a fighter than this youtuber of course, but there are weight and gender classes for a reason

I think that professional fighters should not even consider fighting clowns like this by the way.

It's cheapening the sport. You know if ur a ufc fighter it would be more understandable money wise, but Floyd Mayweather agreeing to box this fool is pure disrespect to the sport that made him big

All collegiate sports are funded mainly from their basketball and football teams.
Maybe gymnastics isn’t. But saying 1 sport kills my argument is silly. It’s football and basketball funding the gymnastics. It’s not male vs women gymnastics splitting money on what they bring in.

it’s mainly the two big male sports funding everything.

there’s a couple women I like to watch fight. I enjoyed your lady fight of the year. It was entertaining.

Lol are you the same dude that said smaller guys shouldnt box?

What is the infatuation on Sherdog with these Paul guys?? They are not even MMA fighters. Can we please talk about the REAL fighters?:mad:

We can always talk about Khamzat

Haven't seen enough about him lately

Here he is one punch KOing an undefeated sambo world champion

ISGAjaQ.gif

Classic Khamzat. Always one punching fools.

Back