Dana wants to do Amanda Nunes vs Jake Paul

FFS, after all the Rousey would destroy Floyd vs are we really starting this again?

She's a great fighterfir wmma, but he's a much bigger male who trains.

Which is why tranny athletes is a good thing

On the contrary, it's why it is a bad thing. Allowing men into women's sports decreases the separation between women's sports and men's sports. The predictable result of allowing men to play women's sports is male dominance of those sports and the destruction of those sports as a place for women to compete athletically with their biological peers.

I mean in MMA Amanda might be able to hold her own using grappling (possibly) but I seriously dont wanna live in a world where this would happen. Its just not right on so many levels. Plus that dude could never make 145, hes not a wrestler or even a real athlete.

Jake Paul is an absolute bum, but size is a huge problem in a standup fight. I've seen world class 145ers get finished by complete no-name journeymen because they had 30lbs on them.

Jake Paul is an absolute bum, but size is a huge problem in a standup fight. I've seen world class 145ers get finished by complete no-name journeymen because they had 30lbs on them.

That'd be Logan Paul. He's the 0-1 out from the two brothers.
Jake Paul is 2-0 with a highlighreel KO over a basketball player.

Reactions: CPH
Would be a bit of a wake up call for fans of WMMA.

PR nightmare for everyone involved.

No way it happens.

I mean in MMA Amanda might be able to hold her own using grappling (possibly) but I seriously dont wanna live in a world where this would happen. Its just not right on so many levels. Plus that dude could never make 145, hes not a wrestler or even a real athlete.
Jake was a state level wrestler. Jake GOAT Paul wrestlefucks her EASILY. It'd be like a pitbull with a stuffed toy.

She gets KO'd stiff in a boxing match, in MMA he gets humiliated Nunes play basketball with his head in mount.

Male or female its black belt vs white belt.

She gets KO'd stiff in a boxing match, in MMA he gets humiliated Nunes play basketball with his head in mount.

Male or female its black belt vs white belt.
nah he has state level wrestling. He destroys her on the ground. It's like Askren vs Mia but give Askren 4 weight classes as an advantage and he'd win.

lol at all the noobs in here thinking jake paul would smoke nunes. It might not be pretty, but nunes would find a way to submit or even gnp TKO paul.
It would be a boxing match

In boxing, i'd favor Paul. In MMA, i'd favor Nunes.

That being said, i'd much rather watch Ngannou decapitate this youtuber c*nt inside the ring and sh*t in his throat.
Seeing the face of either one of the Paul brothers makes me wanna commit crimes.

I’m ok with watching man vs woman in a pure grappling match, not with strikes.

Back