News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Good fight.

Chandler has more pathways to victory. He's got the power to crumble Conor. He can push the takedowns like he did in the Poirier fight (not that it ultimately worked out for him) and if he survives McGregor's early offense, he will likely be the fresher fighter in the latter stages of the bout. But Conor's timing and power and Chandler's tendency to get hit is a reality.

Chandler is a pressure guy and he will throw caution to the wind at times. Conor is not a good fighter to do that against. He might make Conor wilt under a surge of offense but he also might get caught with a big counter and put down.
Yeah.. of all the Conor fights this is the most exciting.

Someone is getting knocked the fuck out.

I'm glad it's not Tony lets be real if anyone ever deserved a softball matchup it's Tony. The guy has been put through the ringer. I hope they give him a few cans to crush in his next few fights.

mcgregor-conner-mcgregor.gif

Funny thing is, my buddy who's a casual fan is into this matchup. I text him and he said it was exciting. Casuals, pfffft. Right?

Funny thing is, he kicks in toward every card we all split each month. I guess he's more hardcore of a fan than a lot of you, lol.

Jk.

<{yearp}>

So who should Conor fight then? Chandler brings the thunder in every fight, has been competitive with the best win or lose, and he’ll be able spar verbally with the press in the buildup to the fight.

The only other high profile matchup that makes sense is Gaethje, but he doesn’t want to fight up in weight and he’s the kind of guy to expose Conor’s poor cardio in a battle of attrition.
I'd rather have him fight Oliveira because he is more "worthy" of getting the payday, even if he's probably too high ranked for Conor. But yeah, him and Gaethje are probably a higher risk fight and may not bring as many PPVs anyway. Masvidal would be great, but the risk may be even higher. It just sucks to have an average guy like Chandler coming to the UFC and getting almost put on a pedestal.

<mma4>

Conor can't even get a belt in the Play til you win Claw Machine so they're trying to make another one for him.

Wow the UFC is desperate if they are putting Bellator bums in these positions. Imagine if Conor loses to a Bellator bum

Intentional or not, this reminded me of when Dana mocked Lyman Good and Bellator when he got eliminated before getting into the tuf house

Funny thing is, my buddy who's a casual fan is into this matchup. I text him and he said it was exciting. Casuals, pfffft. Right?

Funny thing is, he kicks in toward every card we all split each month. I guess he's more hardcore of a fan than a lot of you, lol.

Jk.

<{yearp}>
I would rather give Sherdog my cash over the UFC.

Chandler is probably the most overrated fighter in the UFC, but he should win this one. A loss against this version of Conor would be embarrassing.

He lost a round against a complete washed Ferguson, though, so not a bad fight for Conor to take.

Lmao @ superlw …will their hair turn yellow too?

upload_2023-2-4_11-42-44.gif

What weight are they fighting at ?

Back