News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'll give Conor credit for still fighting when 100% of other fighters with his money would have retired 4 years ago but this fight is silly and confirms he's finished. His last 2 opponents were all time greats in Khabib and Dustin but Chandler? C'mon, he'll get no credit for beating him, this is literally a lose/lose fight. They don't even dislike each other so even the build up will be weak. Just terrible.

What weight class are the TUF fighters they’re coaching?

I'll give Conor credit for still fighting when 100% of other fighters with his money would have retired 4 years ago but this fight is silly and confirms he's finished. His last 2 opponents were all time greats in Khabib and Dustin but Chandler? C'mon, he'll get no credit for beating him, this is literally a lose/lose fight. They don't even dislike each other so even the build up will be weak. Just terrible.
And who do you think they should give him? Oliveira?
This is the only way how to push him to title shot, maybe also Gaethje.
Everybody else beats him

Interesting fight. I suspect Connor is done. But both will gas around the same time. Connor is evasive early on. So he may be able to avoid the tko early. Im not sure. Chandler should be favourite imo.
I think the bigger question is can Chandler avoid getting KOd early? Conor is a far better and more dangerous striker than Chandler, so if Chandler fights Conor like he has is last few fights he's very likely getting KOd in the first.

Wow the UFC is desperate if they are putting Bellator bums in these positions. Imagine if Conor loses to a Bellator bum

Don’t act like he hasn’t lost to Cage Warriors and Cage of Truth fighters.

He can add Bellator to that list if Chandler decides to grapple.

And who do you think they should give him? Oliveira?
This is the only way how to push him to title shot, maybe also Gaethje.
Everybody else beats him
If Conor has anything left on him, he could beat Oliveira. Oliveira gets tagged too much, Conor hits hard and has better fight IQ than someone like Dustin, Chandler or even Gaethje

I stopped after the live season 15 or 16 i think.
3-5-7-9 are my favorites.
5 and 7 are amongst my favorites too but there have been many great seasons after 15-16 like the Rousey-Tate season or the ATT-Blackzilians season which brought us Usman

Meh, wish it was Tony, the fight itself will probably be better but Tony vs Conor on TUF would had been amazing, plus we got to see Tony's crazy training regime and some drama there from some of the non believers in his team, the show would just be more fun, Chandler is fun in the cage but has a pretty grating personality.

Should make for some highlight level cringe moments, capped off with Conroy McGillicutty getting beaten to Bolivia.

ee9316e394658053829298a57812d0063a9a0f11.jpeg

I can definitely see Conor winning this fight, the way Chandler has been fighting lately, can easily take a shot that drops him

Why do people think Conor is washed?

Losing to Khabib and Dustin then the leg break = washed?

It may be true but it isn't like he's been starched multiple times or lost to a low ranked fighter.
Getting knocked out and outstruck by Dustin is a big reason. Prime Conor would have destroyed Dustin like he did years ago. Those fights show the gap has closed and Conor is no longer near as dangerous.

Back