News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Easy win for chandler. Man he’s gonna dominate conor when they fight lol it’s gonna be sad to watch

Most likely welterweight. So, not necessarily huge. But, reasonably large come fight night
Connor would have to shrink to make LW.
Interesting to see Chandler at WW but his home is really LW.
This is what it is, a fun fight.
Its all about Connor, his last chance. If he wins, look for a high profile WW fight.
But most likely Connor loses and retires.
As for Chandler its a money grab. Boy did he play his cards right! A win does nothing for his career anyway. His frame is built for LW.

Should be a pretty good test to see where Conor is at. Chandler's style is tailor made for him. If he can't succeed against him, that's probably it as an elite fighter.

Brother, you really believe there’s a scenario where Conor can still be an elite fighter? Or do you mean elite compared to an average person at home?

FoIvGwDaUAEcULI

Time is rarely kind...

Horrible photoshop, lol.

Social media is going to be covering tuf for 3 months. They don't need a belt for a Conor fight that is actually going to be built up for the first time since khabib

Conor can win this. Chandler possibly has even worse gas tank then him

LMAOOO yeah make two washed up guys fight for the tittle. Sounds like a good way to introduce a new division.

Small chance but not likely.

Michael is getting this fight because he is an entertaining fighter. But he is also very hittable and that plays into conor's strengths. Chandler is fairly durable so it will be fun while it lasts. Expect a similar outcome to the Eddie fight but with Chandler having some moments but eventually falling.

BTW wasn't conor out of the testing pool when he was using steroids to "recover" ?
Agreed, I thought he was out of the testing pool but maybe this is like a Brock situation when he fought Mark Hunt lol. Will see if he fails his test or not

As much as the UFC would love to get a belt on Conor, not happening. I would love to see an overhaul to get weight class symmetry of a weight class every 10 lbs from 125 to HW. But it's just not likely to ever happen.

Brother, you really believe there’s a scenario where Conor can still be an elite fighter? Or do you mean elite compared to an average person at home?

Yes? He lost to Dustin and Khabib. People are acting like he's Tony or something.

You realize you are just setting yourself up for this right? surely you thought it through right?

conor-mcgregor-ufc.gif
lol so what? One thing doesn’t take the other away. Bellator/Strikeforce/WEC BUMS held belts.

Connor would have to shrink to make LW.
Interesting to see Chandler at WW but his home is really LW.
This is what it is, a fun fight.
Its all about Connor, his last chance. If he wins, look for a high profile WW fight.
But most likely Connor loses and retires.
As for Chandler its a money grab. Boy did he play his cards right! A win does nothing for his career anyway. His frame is built for LW.
I also wonder if Chandler will have less cardio issues due to not having to cut as much weight

Well that's just stupid, so they'll probably do that. I wouldn't pick Conor over any relevant top'ish guy at any weight class though. Stylistically though, if he's on, Chandler is a good fight for him. I'd still pick Mike but i'd give an in shape Conor a hell of a chance. That's a lot of if's though.

maybe this is like a Brock situation when he fought Mark Hunt lol. Will see if he fails his test or not
That is what I was thinking as well - maybe conor is getting a pass like bork did.

Although I think if he, conor, ever failed that the ufc would shell out $$$ to keep it quiet.

I'll only watch if they bring back Edmund and Dennis Hallman and have them coach on opposing teams.

More people will watch the TUF episodes than Fedor's last fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bucklad
Back