Dana White looking TST?

He's been to see Dr. Costa imo
FaiisXIVsAAtYkE

Translation: "people were making fun of me being a fat fuck who screws over fighters by paying them dogshit, so my publicist decided to stir up a story about me dying to engender sympathy and let me get attention for taking designer supplements and workouts like some loveable hero who deserve to make more than all the fighters combined because I got some temporary abs"

I wonder how much of those pricy chemicals are going through his body?

Dana White is such an unbelievably boring and hollow corporate persona that he makes Joe Rogan seem interesting

Translation: "people were making fun of me being a fat fuck who screws over fighters by paying them dogshit, so my publicist decided to stir up a story about me dying to engender sympathy and let me get attention for taking designer supplements and workouts like some loveable hero who deserve to make more than all the fighters combined because I got some temporary abs"
He just decided to start to eat clen, tren hard, dbol-ish the haters, test his limits, anavar give up.

I prefer HGH gut Dana. He doesn't even look as red as he used to now... Come on, guy.

Back