Dana White looking TST?

He does testosterone. Its very common now. Its not weird in anyway or frowned upon. If you asked him he would probably tell you. He isnt a pro athlete hiding his steroid abuse.

Looks better than Bruce buffer abs that for sure

He is trying to beat his Doctors 10 year deadline of Nov 24 2032
After he got that report he started taking his health way more important.

He was having problems with his legs, had terrible sleep apnea and was throwing up several times a day which also screwed up his voice.

He started working with that Dr who gave him 10.4 months and lost a ton of weight, quit snoring, throwing up and his legs no longer bother him so he’s pretty much sold on the Keto diet change now that there’s tons of keto stuff.

I think he tried it before and hated it because it was pretty much meat and salad. Now they even have kept bread and tons of other stuff so it’s not as difficult to follow.

dana probably spends more money than any other person in the world to look like that. including juice and the most ostentatious home gym imaginable

And a personal chef.

But, good for him. If I had a personal chef cooking whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, you bet your ass it would be fitness food. LOL.

Reactions: MGS
He is on TRT. He also has a team behind him. He has chefs and personal trainers. There are also cosmetic procedures. Lastly there is always photoshop. Dana is a public figure and the people who post for him might photoshop pictures.

I doubt he is touching TST. This is HGH, the expensive, better PED.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back