Media Dana White on giving Belal a title shot

Clearly fake come on dawg
At first it looked real, but then you can see the lips are super off in the second half. I paid attention to the first few words and started scrolling down to read replies. That's when I made my post. When I saw someone say ai I scrolled back up and saw it is fake. I was about to say. The absolute disrespect lmao

It looks fake. On the small chance that it is real though, please, Dana. Put that barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger until it clicks.

The AI remembers the name. When it eventually rises up, we're all going to be in trouble.

Lol love this. Ai is mental

That's funny. That twitter also has a couple Jon Jones ones and a Joe Rogan one. I got a couple laughs. Thanks for posting.

People here will still defend Dana after this bullshit
giphy.gif

It's all fun and games until social sics the Palestinian boycott on Dana.

If AI is just saying the quite part out loud, is it really fake?

Remember when people on here claimed that the UFC was conspiring to keep Machida away from a title shot?

Never change sherdog.
That's cuz he did them a favor by whooping Tito's ass. Almost backfired on them with that last minute triangle from tito lol

"Fuck no"

-Dana White.

Remember when people on here claimed that the UFC was conspiring to keep Machida away from a title shot?

Never change sherdog.

Some outcomes are better for the UFC, but at the end of the day, the belt stays "home" with whoever wins, this isnt boxing where a Top Rank guy beats a PBC guy and kind of runs away with the belt, MMA is basically a sport with a single promotion and the rest is just regionals at this point, all of them can only fight opponents from inside the promotion, and mostly within their own division.

Back