Media Dana White releases new self loving me vs the media video.

Why is Dana taking credit for 300? That was 100% the fighters
He's the promoter.

Duh.

All he was sayin was this gonna be awesome
this gonna be insane

yall said NUH UH

but it was awesome and insane

So yall gotta eat it.

Despite the recency bias, I still think I was more excited for 100 and 200. 300 was a good event, but didn't have an epic matchup that I was looking forward to.

It really didn't blow me away on paper. The reason I bought the fight is because I watched the Jiri/Rakic fight and was blown away by that fight, which convinced me to get the PPV. Bo Nickel fight, Womens FW title fight, on paper didn't interest me. I forgot what the 2nd fight on the card was already.

I have no problem with Dana saying whatever he wants, that was a great night of fights. Definitely a landmark night.

Found a pic of Dana, Shelby and Ari leaving T-Mobile after 300

iu

I remember during the 300 post fight press conference someone had the balls to float Cyborg as a potential opponent for Kayla Harrison and the entire rest of the room erupted in laughter. Dana just immediately moved on to the next person.
You don’t understand why that was the response, or what?

The UFC bent over backwards to accommodate Cyborg. Including giving her a division just for her roided ass. Cyborg burnt that bridge for all time, when she edited a piece of film to lie about Dana.

Do you honestly expect her back? Or that Dana should actually want her back?

1713655398114.gif

The MMA media were correct in saying this was a good card but just not 100 / 200 / 300 level's that is all.

The fact Dana got lucky with the Max fight and now is rubbing it in is just silly. Without Max's performance this would have been forgotten in no time.

Dana of course tried for way better main event card fights but he couldn't deliver and he improvised. lucky for him they were a few that delivered, Max, Jiri, Alex kinda in a squash match in retrospect.

Was funny is thay Helwani actually kept defending the card, he just said that the main event was anticlimactic and put together in the last minute.

Some of the Weili vs Yan reactions are also from before the full card was announced (which were dumb to be fair)

As petty as this is, I love the fact that Dana is the furthest thing away from corporate and media trained. Many people in the corporate world think like he does but just can't express it.

The media wasn't wrong for criticizing the card. Dana over promised and under delivered on the making of the card. The fighters are the ones who over delivered. So to the fighters, thank you!

<GinJuice>

Last edited:
As petty as this is, I love the fact the Dana is the furthest thing away from corporate and media trained. Many people in the corporate world think like he does but just can't express it.

The media wasn't wrong for criticizing the card. Dana over promised and under delivered on the making of the card. The fighters are the ones who over delivered. So to the fighters, thank you!

<GinJuice>
Yep, and hell the fight that made the card was actually made by Max in twitter, he was the one calling out Justin, it wasn't an idea from the match makers.

Was funny is thay Helwani actually kept defending the card, he just said that the main event was anticlimactic and put together in the last minute.

Some of the Weili vs Yan reactions are also from before the full card was announced (which were dumb to be fair)

Oh God...

So cringe <lol>

I don't even get the motivation here, there are so many ways to celebrate the fact that UFC 300 was an all-time event with the way it played out, but WTF, this ain't it 🤣🤣🤣

You don’t understand why that was the response, or what?

The UFC bent over backwards to accommodate Cyborg. Including giving her a division just for her roided ass. Cyborg burnt that bridge for all time, when she edited a piece of film to lie about Dana.

Do you honestly expect her back? Or that Dana should actually want her back?

View attachment 1040750

If Cyborg had won vs Nunes she would still be with the promotion. I'm not gonna say she was easy to work with but nothing about her situation should have been hard for Dana to deal with considering he dealt with guys like Tito. He was just salty and after the Nunes loss he discarded her. He also was trashing her before she ever got with the promotion.

And regardless of their beef, it's a worthwhile question. Cyborg is literally the most interesting opponent for Kayla.

Back