Dana White says vaccine requirement is ‘the problem’ preventing UFC’s return to Canada

Don't worry Dana it will go away soon.

Monkeypox is just around the corner though...

I'm sure enough of the roster isn't afraid of needles to set something up.

In Spain, for example, things got back to normal a loooong time ago. . . .because they had strict regulations and virtually everyone got vaccinated. Life is great and free here, and there's no partisan BS about masks being "in defiance of freedom" or vaccines being "tracking devices for Gates" or "causing impotency" (lol, which Covid actually does).
That's because people in spain don't suck and are generally more open minded and educated. The bullshit I heard in the WR from some and mostly US citizen posters made me wonder how these people are even able to perform simple, daily tasks.

Posts like this are the best

Look down on everyone and call them stupid but too scared to give out your own opinion so it cant be disected lol
I wonder how he and some others on here would explain Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Fauro and his take on this? It's an interesting piece of the puzzle, wouldn't you say?

That's because people in spain don't suck and are generally more open minded and educated. The bullshit I heard in the WR from some ****and mostly US citizen posters**** made me wonder how these people are even able to perform simple, daily tasks.

Totally this (and I'm an American). And there ARE a lot of idiots here in Spain, but so, so, so fewer brainwashed propaganda-drinking nutjobs. The liberals and conservatives who are both *always* at each others throats here couldn't care less about politicizing public health issues, and they didn't. Everyone masked up (if not for themselves, then for their family/fellow countrymen) when asked, and lined-up for vaccines. And WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT!?!?, but covid died out very quickly each time there was a new strain/resurgence. Crazy what social cohesiveness can do for a country. Haha, and of course no one here is restricted, no one is complaining, everyone is free to go and do whatever they want, etc., etc., . . . all because they worked together and communally give a shit about society's (literal) health.

Shouldn't be a problem. Canadians have that sweet Fentanyl they can shoot up while waiting for the UFC to come back.

lol "tyrant" bahaha.
I do love watching manlets cry bloody murder over basic governance.
Tell us more about this horrific brink you're on in one of the nicest places to live in world history.
Oh yeah, freezing protesters' bank accounts, forced business closures, locking people in their homes, removal of speech rights and saying "should we tolerate" millions of his own citizens is "basic governance". Imagine typing something like that.

{<jordan}

A lot of countries are opening up, with full capacity crowds being increasingly common and requirements for quarantine and testing being dropped by many as governments try to adjust to life during a pandemic. That apparently aren’t the only things stopping the UFC from returning to their full international schedule though.

The UFC is gearing up for shows in Singapore and France, but Dana White says that hosting shows in countries like Canada still isn’t very likely.
“I think that in Canada right now, we’d need a fully vaccinated card. Everybody on the card has to be vaccinated,” White said. “Yeah, that’s the problem.”

Singapore also requires mandatory vaccinations too. Tourists/visitors need to have completed their vacc's.

And Singaporeans who are covid unvaccinated will be forced to pay for their own medical bills instead of being covered by the national health insurance, which is a very good thing.
https://news.sky.com/story/singapor...-for-patients-unvaccinated-by-choice-12464966

Totally this (and I'm an American). And there ARE a lot of idiots here in Spain, but so, so, so fewer brainwashed propaganda-drinking nutjobs. The liberals and conservatives who are both *always* at each others throats here couldn't care less about politicizing public health issues, and they didn't. Everyone masked up (if not for themselves, then for their family/fellow countrymen) when asked, and lined-up for vaccines. And WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT!?!?, but covid died out very quickly each time there was a new strain/resurgence. Crazy what social cohesiveness can do for a country. Haha, and of course no one here is restricted, no one is complaining, everyone is free to go and do whatever they want, etc., etc., . . . all because they worked together and communally give a shit about society's (literal) health.
A year after all of Spain came together to take the rushed vaccines (as totally not brainwashed propaganda victims) they experienced the highest COVID rates in Europe AND overwhelming hospital admissions…

Spain now has the highest Covid infection rate in Europe
With a fortnightly infection rate of 2,433 cases per 100,000 people, Spain now has the highest incidence of the virus of all European nations.

https://www.thelocal.es/20220105/spain-now-has-the-highest-covid-infection-rate-in-europe/

As for more recent numbers, it looks like Spain is 25% above case rates to consider COVID “controlled.”

“Meanwhile, the positivity rate stands at 29.23 per cent, up from 28.49 per cent on Friday, June 3. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that this figure should be below five per cent to consider the spread of the virus as ‘controlled’.
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/06/...e-7-show-a-slight-drop-in-the-incidence-rate/

Thank God for the vaccines!

<{blankeye}>

Last edited:
A year after all of Spain came together to take the rushed vaccines (as totally not brainwashed propaganda victims) they experienced the highest COVID rates in Europe AND overwhelming hospital admissions…

With a fortnightly infection rate of 2,433 cases per 100,000 people, Spain now has the highest incidence of the virus of all European nations.

https://www.thelocal.es/20220105/spain-now-has-the-highest-covid-infection-rate-in-europe/

As for more recent numbers, it looks like Spain is 25% above case rates to consider COVID “controlled.”

“Meanwhile, the positivity rate stands at 29.23 per cent, up from 28.49 per cent on Friday, June 3. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that this figure should be below five per cent to consider the spread of the virus as ‘controlled’.
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/06/...e-7-show-a-slight-drop-in-the-incidence-rate/

Wow, Spain, holiday destination for the whole of Europe and Great Britain with 82.7 million visitors a year in a country of 46 million........... how could the infection rates be so high...

{<jimmies}

One would expect the most grandiose signaller of virtue to hang on to the charade as long as possible.

Half of teenagers here in Canada I see still wearing masks out of fear. They've made a generation of retards even dumber.

I still regularly seem elementary school aged kids walking to school wearing their masks. Our complete inability to admit it’s time to adjust our behaviour to the changes conditions is nuts.

Singapore also requires mandatory vaccinations too. Tourists/visitors need to have completed their vacc's.

And Singaporeans who are covid unvaccinated will be forced to pay for their own medical bills instead of being covered by the national health insurance, which is a very good thing.
https://news.sky.com/story/singapor...-for-patients-unvaccinated-by-choice-12464966

Would you be in equal support of any other situations where people require additional resources due to their poor life decisions? This conversation is extremely relevant due to the staggering levels of obesity in our society and the cost associated with the impaired health that is caused by that at all ages, from increased occurrences of certain cancers to unemployment spending due to damaged joints, to amputations deriving from obesity caused diabetes to the increased time taken for surgery, in recovery, the requirement of new and larger hospital beds, carts, ambulances, etc.

Wow, Spain, holiday destination for the whole of Europe and Great Britain with 82.7 million visitors a year in a country of 46 million........... how could the infection rates be so high...

{<jimmies}
So you’re telling me they let in a bunch of non vaxxed COVID infected chuds… and that despite the high vaccine rate of the Spanish population, these chuds spread their dirty covid everywhere creating record cases after the majority of the country was vaxxed?

<TheWire1>

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the poorly tested rushed vaccines, unless you’re a totally not brainwashed follower of “the science.”

Canada is the only country in the world preventing it's own citizens from international travel.

Trudeau refuses to drop the mandates. After September 1st, canadian expats overseas that visit canada cannot board a plane or boat to return home if they are not vaccinated. Trudeau regime essentially telling unvaccinated canadians overseas to not come back.
Trudolf Castro is one power hungry individual who loves to have his citizens under his thumb

Posts like this are the best

Look down on everyone and call them stupid but too scared to give out your own opinion so it cant be disected lol

My opinion is you're a twit. If you need any other opinions, dubs, just let me know.

<36>

This is what they meant by the new normal: a world where you don't get "frivolous privileges" like seeing the UFC live anymore. Trudeau doesn't want to remove border restrictions and the tracking app enclosed within because it's part of a burgeoning social credit system which ties your rights and your ability to travel to your digital identity. From the very beginning, all around the world and in different languages, paid-for corporate media was conditioning people to the words new normal (la nouvelle normalité (FR), atarashii seikatsu (JP), nueva normalidad (ES)), the idea that we wouldn't return to the world of before - because our owners don't want us to. Of course it's just conditioning, it's not real unless you make it real through your passive acceptance or even your clamoring for the removal of liberties. If people do accept it, only then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

<{blankeye}>

You seem to be an utterly triggered, narrative-driven . . . well, moron or disingenuous and in bad faith.

Actually read what I said, not twist-and-cherry-pick to fit your, again, triggered and defensive narrative.
Spain **followed protocol**, and then GOT BACK TO NORMAL QUICKLY ***much, much much faster than the US, with much, much less lockdown, mask mandates, etc., etc., Then, like I **ALREADY SAID ABOVE** they got back to normal, unrestricted life, for months on end.....wait for it (this one will REALLY burst your brain!!!) UNTIL a new wave/strand came. And then rinse, wash, repeat. Back to normal, again faster, than the US ever did (read: hasn't).
P,S. Not that I should waste time typing out common sense to such a biased nutjob like yourself, but Spain also gets insane amounts of seasonal tourism, particularly from the UK, and that's lined-up with the biggest break-outs (again, which are handled efficiently and quickly). Sorry that bothers (read: triggers) you so much. (Tourists flock to Spain in June?!?!?! CRAAAAAAZY!!!!)

tldr//:: US has 3,035 deaths/million from covid and Spain has LESS at. 2,287/mill. And that's significantly LESS proportional deaths, AND far, far, far less restrictions (for far shorter lengths of time), because, like I said twice already, people care about each other, mask up for awhile and vaccinate until it blows over, and then we get back to that FREEDOM, with less citizens dying. Crazy, huh?
Sad, shameful, disingenuous try.
funny-risa.gif

Back