Dana's new horse meat diet, talks about having a better physique than UFC fighters at 53!

Unreal. Guys who lift weights usually show that in their facial structure, especially in his age, even more so if they're on the sauce.
Dana's jawline doesn't give 2 f's about that.

Dana couldn’t even boxercise the average sherbro with that garbage physique. All kidding aside he’s got the best physique that money can buy.

He for sure is invested in that company.
Happy to be ridiculed here but how exactly does this guy prove that his predictions are with a month or whatever of people dieing??? Wouldn’t anybody who gets this done immediately change their lifestyle thus throwing his prediction out??

He for sure is invested in that company.
Happy to be ridiculed here but how exactly does this guy prove that his predictions are with a month or whatever of people dieing??? Wouldn’t anybody who gets this done immediately change their lifestyle this throwing his prediction out??
Let’s see his proof of those who didn’t change their lifestyle deaths or I call bro science.

Better body than fighters lol.

Let the fighters take the rocket fuel you're on Dana, then we'll see some Bob Sapps out there at heavyweight on down.

What a clown.
It's literally a plot to get people impressed with Dana and distract from how much he fucks fighters over.

It's literally a plot to get people impressed with Dana and distract from how much he fucks fighters over.

Isn't that always the case with that prick sir? Lol

Isn't that always the case with that prick sir? Lol
That and just general egoworship

The only reason he has better physique than some UFC fighters is because his cheap oaf ass signs a bunch of weekend warrior regional guys to keep costs down and dilute the talent pool.

That and just general egoworship

The only reason he has better physique than some UFC fighters is because his cheap oaf ass signs a bunch of weekend warrior regional guys to keep costs down and dilute the talent pool.

You're only speaking the truth here for real.
That's why im not a huge fan of DWCS tbh sir.

You can see what he's doing a mile away and he's acting like these guys are all top notch, when in fact maybe 1 out of 10 are decent.

You're only speaking the truth here for real.
That's why im not a huge fan of DWCS tbh sir.

You can see what he's doing a mile away and he's acting like these guys are all top notch, when in fact maybe 1 out of 10 are decent.
And the 1 in 10 who is really good is someone who shouldn't be on DWCS in the first place making 5k/5k and praying this juiced celebrity TV character keeps them. I've ranted before about how Top 10 Andre Muniz had to fight their twice as a 10 year vet with wins against top comp already.
Had to spend an entire year between his DWCS fights without their healthcare or contract lol.
Meanwhile Dana is pushing miracle workouts claiming to be a beast after like 6 weeks.

Why do people feel the need to put personal stuff on social media? I find it all attention whorish and feminine, like do you quietly.
where was this when you were a fat coked up clown, why didn’t you take us behind the curtain when you were destroying yourself?

Why do people feel the need to put personal stuff on social media? I find it all attention whorish and feminine, like do you quietly.
where was this when you were a fat coked up clown, why didn’t you take us behind the curtain when you were destroying yourself?
This is business stuff.
Dana is the celebrity influencer/TV character king of a media company

And the 1 in 10 who is really good is someone who shouldn't be on DWCS in the first place making 5k/5k and praying this juiced celebrity TV character keeps them. I've ranted before about how Top 10 Andre Muniz had to fight their twice as a 10 year vet with wins against top comp already.
Had to spend an entire year between his DWCS fights without their healthcare or contract lol.
Meanwhile Dana is pushing miracle workouts claiming to be a beast after like 6 weeks.

See that's the part that fuckin pisses me off about that show.
The guys that straight up deserve contracts he'll hold them back and make them fight again...all without a safety net.

Meanwhile he's never fought a day in his life and brags about being in good shape with a half a billion dollars while fighters struggle in some cases to keep a roof over their kids heads.

Real elitist bullshit right there sir.

See that's the part that fuckin pisses me off about that show.
The guys that straight up deserve contracts he'll hold them back and make them fight again...all without a safety net.

Meanwhile he's never fought a day in his life and brags about being in good shape with a half a billion dollars while fighters struggle in some cases to keep a roof over their kids heads.

Real elitist bullshit right there sir.
Super bullshit.
Muniz should never be on that show. Never should have Jailton Almeida
The dude Muniz beat on his 1st DWCS fight, before being forced to wait a year for another cheap DWCS fight, was a dude who had beaten Jailton Almeida lol.

And then they parade Dana around like some renaissance man who is super great at evaluating talent, as if it's any question the top brazilian fighters are any good lol.

Super bullshit.
Muniz should never be on that show. Never should have Jailton Almeida
The dude Muniz beat on his 1st DWCS fight, before being forced to wait a year for another cheap DWCS fight, was a dude who had beaten Jailton Almeida lol.

And then they parade Dana around like some renaissance man who is super great at evaluating talent, as if it's any question the top brazilian fighters are any good lol.

Muniz and Jailton are perfect examples of them fuckin over experienced fights and signing bums.
It's enough to make you want to start an Instagram just to tell Dana to eat a dick lol.

Im too old for that shit though sir.

I didn’t see anywhere where he talked about having a better physique than fighters. I watched from the 5:30 mark on.

Back